๑ ᴄʜ. 4 ๑

"Can you believe him?!"

Charlie whined. He was annoyed at the potions master for removing 50 points from Gryffindor just because one of the students dropped a vile of potion on the floor.

"It was just a vile? Plus the student was a Slytherin. Does he hate Gryffindor that much"

"The answer's pretty obvious, Charlie"

Replied Tonks who was almost at the verge of laughing. Asha in the other hand stayed silent. She was a little angry at Snape for reducing points from Gryffindor even though Slytherin were the ones who deserved it.

"I'm sorry mate"

Apologized Andrew on the behalf of his head of house. He knew he was mean but he didn't know he was that mean.

"It's not your fault Andy, you're not Snape"

Charlie replied, patting Andrew's back. He had to admit he was mad at the Slytherin house but he has no right to blame them. It was Snape who took their points off not them and they didn't drop the vile intentionally.

"Anyways, have you heard about the Quidditch tryouts that is occurring next week?"

Asked Asha. She knew that Charlie was going to say yes, as well as Andrew. Tonks however, wasn't that interested in Quidditch. She would rather cheer for her friends during their matches.

"Yeah, obviously"

Charlie and Andrew sang in union. Charlie was obviously going for the role as a seeker for the Gryffindor team while Andrew wanted to be a chaser for the Slytherin team.

"I'm gonna try out for the seeker position"

"And I'm going for a chaser. And you?"

Andrew questioned Asha, wondering what position she'll go for. Aisha has been a chaser for the Hufflepuff team for 6 years and she was the best one too.

"A chaser as well"

Asha answered, a mischievous grin formed on her face. The three knew a shitty 'pun' was incoming and they braced themselves for it. They sighed in disbelief as Aisha told them the so called 'joke'.

"So... I can... chase my... dreams"

She said in between laughs, not being able to contain herself. She wasn't even laughing because of the joke, in fact she was laughing because of her friends' reactions. Tonks, Charlie and Andrew shook their head in disbelief. Asha continued on laughing until she ran out of air. She was on the ground trying to catch her breath all because of some cringy 'joke'

"You done yet?"

Tonks asked, as she holds her hand for Asha to take. Asha nodded and took her hand, still giggling a bit. She let out a huge sigh before composing herself. She let out a huge sigh before answering Tonks

"Yup!"

She exclaimed, earning a pat on the back from Charlie and a slap on the head from Andrew.

"Silly goose"

Muttered Andrew. Asha rolled her eyes playfully and laughed along with them. Tonks's face took the form of a goose and she made goose noises which made the group laugh.

"Miss Dream"

The deep, silky voice drawled, annoyance dripped from his voice. Charlie, Andrew and Tonks stopped laughing and turned tense, not even a single hint of smiles on their faces. On the other hand, Asha remained calm, a small yet visible smile still visible on her face as she turns around to face Professor Snape.

"Are you done defeaning my ears with your annoying laughs?"

He questioned angrily. It took Asha everything for her not to smile more, or even yet laugh. Ofcourse a little help from Andrew who was pinching her arm slightly.

"What a coincidence to see you here, professor Snape. Well it's not like we live in the same castle for 190 days a year for the past 6 years"

She answered back, still remaining calm as ever. It's like she doesn't fear him at all. She tolerates the bullying he does to her and the racial slurs about her race and shaming her in front of the class. And yet, she doesn't show any sign of fear, she just stays calm.

"You dare talk back to me?"

"Sir I just greeted you..."

Snape glared at her like she just murdered someone. He stared right into her soul, trying to intimidate her. Sure he had intimidated her for the first 2 years at Hogwarts, but why not now? Was it because she was already used to him and his antics?

"Detention, Miss Dawson. 7:30 p.m."

He spat, walking away from the group. Tonks, Charlie, Andrew and Asha sighed in relief as they watched Professor Snape walk away, his cape flowing behind him.
Asha snickered a little, followed by the other three.

Tonks morphed into Snape and mimicked his actions once he was out of sight.

"Miss Dawson. 500 points from Hufflepuff because you blinked"

She spoke in an unusually deep tone, surprising Asha, Charlie and Andrew.

-

"Well wish me luck"

Asha waved goodbye as she followed Snape to his classroom. She had a hard time following him as he walks in a fast pace like someone is chasing him. By the time they reached the dungeons, Asha was sweating. Droplets of sweat landed on her neck as she continues to wipe it off. Snape however, wasn't sweating. Even with all those layer of clothes during Summer.

She followed him inside and stood by the door as she watched him walk over to his desk.

"What shall I do for you, oh mighty potions master"

She asks. Snape glared at her for a while before looking around the classroom then ordered her to clean his classroom.

"Clean the classroom and the storage room. Without magic"

He sternly ordered. Asha's eyes widened in shock as the words of Snape rang through her ears. 'Without Magic?!. How am I suppose to clean this place without magic?. This man will be responsible for my death' She screamed within her mind. She groaned in disbelief before Snape scolding her more, lecturing her.

"Any problems, Miss Dream?"

"Not at all sir"

She picked up a mop and mopped the floors quietly humming to Under Pressure, by Queen.

"Will you ever shut up?"

Snape spat. He was annoyed as he couldn't focus on grading the work of his students.
Asha sighed and shut her mouth as she was not in the mood for a lecture about humming during detention.
Snape gladly returned to his papers to grade as Asha quietly cleaned his classroom. Not a single noise was made.

At last, at 8:30 p.m, Asha has finally cleaned the whole classroom, shelves and all, as well as the chairs and desks and the storage room just like he instructed.

"I'm finish sir"

She tiringly said. She doesn't have much energy left in her body.
Snape looked up to see a sweaty and panting Asha.

"Good, then get out"

He ordered, pointing to the door. She hurriedly walked to her dorm with all she's got and plopped straight on her bed, not even bothering to change her clothes or wash her face.