๑ ᴄʜ. 13 ๑

"Asha catch"

Sensing it about to hit her, she raises her hand and caught a circular object stylishly, without even looking. She looked around wondering if anyone saw what she did, but very few people noticed. It was only Charlie, who threw her the apple, Andrew who stood in front of her along with Zoe. However, aside from the three of them witnessing such cool catch, this did not go unnoticed by none other than Hogwarts's professor of terror, Professor Snape. His quick eye always lets him see the unnoticeable.

"Duuuudeee, that's so cool !"

Andrew exclaims excitedly. His hand over is mouth, eyebrows raised and eyes a bit big. Yet to Zoe's eyes, he looks perfect as ever. Well to most girls he looks perfect at whatever he does, he is called one of the school's heartthrob for a reason.

"Do you have powers ?!"

Andrew exclaims, placing his hands on Asha's shoulders and shaking her like she's a milkshake that needs to be shaken.

"YAAAA ! Will you stop shaking me"

The little witch dressed as a Jedi whined as the Wizard dressed as a demon shook her.

"Ofcourse I have powers, I came from Krypton"

"Really ?!"

"No you dumbass"

She rolls her eyes at him.

"Bobo mo talaga no, bat ka nga naging prefect ? (Your really dumb, how did you become a prefect ?)"

Asha says, knowing that Andrew won't have any clue at what she's saying.

"I hope that that doesn't mean MEAN things"

He says, walking off with Zoe to the dance floor as one of their favourite Halloween songs started playing. All of a sudden Asha felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Charlie. Her favourite song, Don't Stop me Now by Queen started playing.

"Will you, m'lady accompany me to the dance floor and dance crazily to this song ?"

He asked with a sly smirk on his face. Asha, who obviously lives for this song smiled happily.

"Oh yes, my sir, I would like to accompany you to the dance floor and dance crazily to this song"

She replies taking his hand, which was undeniably soft for someone who takes care of the roughest of dragons and the stickiest of slimes.

"ARE YOU READY !!!"

The singer yelled through the mic, but not loud enough to damage their eardrums knowing he might have to pay for their medical bills as there was not a potion for damaged eardrums. Everyone cheered in excitement as one of the biggest muggle songs played for them.

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time

I feel alive

And the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy

So, (don't stop me now)
(Don't stop me)

'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time

"Im a shooting scar leaping through the sky !"

Asha, Charlie, Tonks and Kyle sang along with the band on stage along with everyone who jumped up and down in excitement.

"Like a Tiger Defying the laws of gravityyy"

"Ms. Dream sure is a ball of energy, don't you think, Severus ?"

Minerva says over to Severus who stood still like a shoulder, nodded at Minerva's state in agreement.

"Speaking of which, how is she as your assistant ?"