๑ ᴄʜ. 19 ๑

There were many things about her that shines so bright. Her smile, her eyes that always twinkled with joy, her oddly comforting voice, her chaotic but lovable nature, the way she walks, the way her nose scrunches at things she don't understand, the way she cares, or every time she prances around while reading a book (which is all of the time), or how passionate she is when she talks about her favourite books and the things she likes, the way she explain her desire to live Elizabeth Bennet's life. Whats not to like about her ? Perhaps the way she would always munch on something whenever she studied or read a book to help her stay focused. Or was it her baby-like laugh ?

Oh dearest Lily, I don't know how to feel anymore. My feelings are swirling abnormally and I am completely confused by them. However it has slowly came to me that I have fallen for her. I deeply regret breaking my promise about never falling for another, but she was just so peculiar and loveable. It was the amount of comfort her character brought to me. Yes, she plays pranks but harmless ones ofcourse (unlike him), yet she's got my stomach in a swirl. And oh the jealousy I felt whenever I see her hanging out with those 3 boys. It was unlikely of me to feel that way for another besides from you, dearest Lily. But I have. My situation right now reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, that Muggle fairytale you love so dearly. And guess what ? She loves that fairytale too and it's her favorite. Aside from Pride and Prejudice ofcourse.

Would you get mad at me, Lily for falling for another so deeply ? Deeper than j had for you ?