30- Somebody

I walk into the front of the school happy and smiling. What you cheesy for Jade? Megan asks. This boy just... Flirted with me on the bus now I have a contact added in my call log. I say back cheesing. Oh a boy!? Megan says putting one eyebrow up. Yes his name is JC. He goes to a school not far from here. I say. Oh I know a boy JC short for James Cam not far from here. Megan says. Oh ok that just might be the same guy. I say. Yeah and he was kinda cute with green eyes too. I say biting my lip. Well your not available, you have a boyfriend. She says sounding sympathetic. Yeah I'm sure of that. I never said I wanted to date him. I say crossing my arms. So let's focus on the boy at hand,which is Danny, he's the cute one. She says seeming to admire the thought of him. Yeah. I sigh. We walk into school and I see Lauren hanging with Selena and her little crew. Selena is desperate. I think to myself. Well meet me at the lockers I see your *cough* boyfriend coming along. She says rolling her eyes walking away. Ok..ay. I say weirdly. Danny approaches me. Hey babe. Babe eh? I say kissing his cheek. You don't like that? He says putting his arm around me. I have to go to my locker first. I say. Ard babe. While we're walking I see Selena walking towards us. Ugh the witch is coming over with her midgets and a broomstick. I say rolling my eyes. Chill Jade. He says patting my shoulder. So um hey Danny boo and...- her friend interrupts her and says"Danny's wanna be. They all laugh except for Lauren. She just doesn't fit in. I think to myself. I feel bad. I also thought. Stop girls lets be PG-13. Selena says. Just saying that I missed you and haven't talked to you in awhile. She says rubbing Danny's ear. I push her hands away and say" Can you not? She gives me a squinty eyed glare. Can you not.. Touch me. People shouldn't touch me. She says. Don't touch him. I say. I do what I want. She says. Just like I did what I wanted yesterday night. She says poking him. Excuse me? I ask shocked. Ask your boyfriend smartie. She says looking at me from the corner of her eye and flicking her hair. I just stare at Danny. He has the guilt in his eyes. I'll walk to my locker and class with Megan. I say starting to tear up.