42- Doozy

(ᔕᗝᖇᖇᎩ ᓰTᔕ ᕊᙓᙓﬡ ᗩᙡᖺᓰᒪᙓ ɡմψς ί'ѵε ɓεεη δσίηɡ ɾαηδσʍ ϯհίηɡς ʆαϯεʆψ ɓմϯ ί'ʍ ɓαɕƘ ση ʍψ ɡαʍε ɕσηϯίηմε ɾεαδίηɡ
ϯհε ɾεαδίηɡς հαѵε ςմɾεʆψ հεʆԹεδ αηδ εηɕσմɾαɡεδ ʍε👌🏽😌 I'm back on the books guise👍🏽)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While i eat my breakfast, I can see the nervousness in Danny's eyes. Babe what's up. You seem more scared than I am right now. I say. Just want you to be happy right now that's all. He says biting his lip. Now I know he surely bites his lip when he's nervous. Our first kiss for example. He was biting his lip MAJORLY. Its kinda cute. I'm fine dude. I say with a giggle. In the inside I must say I wasn't the happiest. But to keep me and him calm I kept it stable. Lets just watch Netflix, kiss, cuddle, layback, be relaxed huh? He says to me. Without a doubt. I say soothingly back.

We move to the couch and he makes chocolate milk with crazy bendy straws. We watched daddy day care. As time went on I was bothered by not hearing from the hospital, so I called my mom. Hey mom. Hey hun. She replies. It's shockingly nice to hear your voice. Oh thanks just flattering. She says sarcastically back. We both giggle. it's been awhile since me and my mom ACTUALLY talked calmly to each other. Can I talk to Jase? I ask nervously. Sure thing hold on. She says. Hey sis. He says. Hey bud you sound better. I say. I feel better s-s-sissy. He says. Keep it like that. You know if you need me for ANYTHING I'm here and that's a fact Jason. I love you. I say starting to tear up. Thanks sis love y-y you too. okay tell mommy I'm hanging up I don't really like to hear you like this. I say with a sobbing voice. Sorry i- I interrupt. DONT SAY SORRY TO ME I say sorry for now on.