25- Started with a spill

She has a bloody nose and barely gets up. Wow good job Jade. Danny says. Don't put this on me you douche bag. I say. Why did you lose your temper so quick with something so simple. He questions. Cause I did and it was bothering me that..just all that just happened at once I couldn't simply hold it in. Either we leave or I'll leave alone. I say. Whatever. No one's going anywhere. I hear that same old hag say. My daughter is bloody and someone else is also leaving bloody...WHO DID THIS! He screams. Me. I say confidently. And when did you start having guys. Danny says through his teeth. Oh really big booty cutie. He says. Yup she was doing some unwanted actions and bothersome antics she just wanted me to do it. I say crossing my arms. You so tough? He says and pushes me slightly. No but I'm not weak. I say. We're leaving. Danny says trying to pull me out of this place. Don't come back or you'll see a devil. The old hag says. I already punched one.... No need to try to scare me. I say. Danny then covers my mouth because I think I said too much. He opens the car door for me and slams it. What a GREAT date. I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes. Now because of you I need to find a different bar. So it's my fault . as usual....take me home. I say sighing. I was doing that already, you'd made me sick the way you acted. He said. When did you become so responsible like dude this happened because you and that chick were being freaky wrecks like I wasn't sitting right there? I question. You took it to serious. He says. Somethings are meant to be serious and not always as joke. I say rolling my eyes.