24- Drunken Cell

Danny leads me to a table.  This old guy starts whistling at me. Cutie cutie lemme squeeze that booty. He says. Don't bother! I say back. He talking to you? Daniel says. Yeah it's nothing. I say. Don't hold back, your in my bar and anything can happen! That guy says. Yo back off no one needs an old hag flirting with a high school girl. Danny says. We then sit at the table and wait for the waitress to come around. We talked until she got to our table. Hello my name is Janet and what may I get for you guys. She says politely. I'd like Pink lemonade. I say. Ok.... well I'll get my regular Janet. Danny says. Oh I know. She says and winks. Oh you must come here a lot. I say while she walks away. Yeah when I wanna get away from home. He says. Maybe I should t- He interrupts me. Never come here alone NO. He says angrily. Things get hectic. He says. Oh okay thanks for the warning babe. I say in a surrendering action. Janet comes with our drinks. Lemonade for you. She says and puts my cup down. And your regular she says slowly and seductive. She winks. Anything else honey? She says. She then pretends to drop her note pad and flicks her arm out to spill Danny's drink. He gasps. Oops sorry. She pulls a napkin or two out of her apron and wipes Danny's pants slowly in a spot I'm sure is inappropriate. Okay go away now he'll wipe it himself. I say annoyed. Oh did I disrespect you in a way? She say and giggles. Just go to another table we don't need your assistants. I say pushing her away slightly. He needed my help lady time I was here. I hear her mumble. Excuse me? I question. I didn't stutter nor was I talking to......a girl named Jade. She says squinting her eyes in a sneaky manner. My heart is beating repeatedly I wanna hurt her. Either walk away or this is gonna turn out ugly. I say Danny then gets up and says", ok that's enough. No you get off of me because I'm surprised you'd let her touch you and HOW DOES SHE know my name, Why do you let her flirty with you when I'm RIGHT HERE!? I question. Aww a drama queen is upon your hands. She gasps. I then turn around and punch her as hard as I could. She drops to the floor everyone gasps.