6- Misunderstanding

WHAT!? I say grunting. Why are you yelling? I look up and i start to blush. Its that girl that was with Daniel earlier in the beginning of school. Oh what do you want? I say messing with my juice box from my lunch bag. Don't be rude just making sure you get the memo. She says starting to sit next to me. Whatever memo it is, i doubt that i will care. I say then putting the straw in my juice and taking a sip. No you wanna hear this, listen my boyfriend he cant deal with your foolishness. I heard he was studying with you so NO funny business cause i will find out and you'll hate what i do when i find out ok? She says standing back up and crossed her arms. Ahem ok 1 he told me he barely likes you buts thats none of my business 2 I'm not even worried about your so called boyfriend plus he asked ME for a tutor so you talked to him about it and 3 its funny that you think i care about your memos when your not scaring me at all. I say shrugging my shoulders and take another sip from my juice. Ok just telling you. Phew your a feisty one. She says walking away. How can a girl be so crazy over a boy and how can a boy like some one like her. Whatever I'm hungry. Hey lets talk. I see Meg. Oh hey. I say after biting a piece of my sandwich. Listen me and Lauren are sorry from whatever happened earlier. Its was over dramatic and we cant let boys get between what we've got. She says. Right. I say then we give each other a big hug. But wheres Lauren? I say wondering why she wasn't over here with us. Oh um shes with Joey but she said sorry before. She says starting to eat her lunch also. Hey its whatever. I say shrugging my shoulders and eating my lunch again.

Once were finished we walked out of lunch talking our mouth off. But then Daniel appears