13- Figured out

So while I'm at my seat, I see Danny and he's constantly looking at me. Do you see him? I ask Meg. Do you WANT me to pay attention to him? She ask. I don't know. I sigh. Stop chit chatting back there Ms. Jade. Ms.Franklin says to me. My mistake. I say. Stupid girls make mistakes. Selena says giving me a squinty glare. Oh don't be a bother. I say rolling my eyes. STEP OUT OF CLASS! Ms. Franklin says to me. I pick up my book-bag and walk out angrily. She walks out and says" Whats up with the talking lately? In the beginning i admit it was me but after that, the wicked witch of the best started distracting me with her annoying voice. Listen your too good of a student and you have to ignore the bad things that seem to appear. She says looking at me straight in my eyes. Well its simply not that simple. I say looking down. Im here for you. She says rubbing my arm. I get that a lot. I say sighing. Is there something you'd like to tell me? She asks. If i had something to tell you i would've said it from the moment you started talking. I say. You seem, not yourself. She says. Its only been a week you don't know me why do you assume I'm changing all of a sudden? I say with a bit of an attitude. Tears start to form in my eyes because i know she sees I'm struggling. I am. My parents, my brother, Danny, Selena , my friend. I don't know if struggling is the word but it sure isn't amazing these days. She gives me a warm hug. Sadly i end up embarrassing myself and cry a bit while my head is just resting on your shoulder. She rubs my back. I wish my mom did this to me. Ill give you some time alone just tell me if you need anything I'm willing to help. She walks back in the class. Why am i crying? Ugh I'm such a child. I see Selena pretending to throw something in the trash just an excuse to look at me suffer while I'm sitting alone. She takes out her phone while I'm looking away and snaps a shot. I just catch her and cover my face. She laughs. I follow her while she's walking to her desk. And as she sits i say".........