9- What just happened?

He slams his lips into mine. After about a minute we split a bit. Well if Chemistry was what you wanted to learn about you should've told me sooner. I say smiling looking down. Ive been noticing for awhile now and it seemed like this was the only way to get your attention cause your so focused on your work and school. He says. Um what do we go to school for? I question. Aye listen but really i could use some of your help since we didn't get any work done. He says opening the book back up. Oh really, but what was the kiss for shall i ask? I ask. Its to show how much Im into you do you understand that? He says while rubbing his thumb across my cheek. Im sure i do but can i ask about... Selena. I question. Um... Uh.... Don't get TOO attached she long gone don't question me about her were just close friends for now.. Me and you ard and thats all we are for now. He says looking away from me. I knew i was getting to deep into my feelings. But i started going to the first page and talking about nonsense he didn't really care about. All he did was look in my eyes and say" Oh really? And" Isn't that something. Which i didn't care much about because it was sorta flattering. Maybe he'll start getting to know me better if we talk more.

1 hour of "studying"

Well did you learn a lot? I ask while picking up my book-bag getting ready to leave his room. I learned your a brainiac and your talkative more than i expected. He says smirking. Oh ok well at least its something. I giggle. I should be going. I say. Ill drop you off. He says. No problem with me. I say shrugging my shoulders. He walks with me down his steps. And out to his car. Its a mercedes that looks awfully nice. Nice car. I say as i get inside. Thanks i try to keep it clean. He says. He starts driving and i give him directions and he doesn't live far about 7 minutes away so I'm already there basically. He pulls up in front of my house. So there you are. He points to the door. Yup thanks. I say starting to get out of his car. See you tomorrow beautiful. He winks and says to me outside of the car then drives off. Wow he.. He's so flirty but why? A girl like me huh. Well i accept it he is my crush and all. So i pullout my keys unlock the door and walk inside. HELLO! I shout. ANYONE! I say as i walk up stairs. I hear screaming and thumping. GET OFF OF ME! I hear a women scream. What is the problem hear. I walk quickly to my brothers room. He's crying covering his ears. Whats going on? I say shocked and nervous. They were fighting. He says. I see blood on my moms door knob. Its locked. My face is in pure shock my heart is beating too fast to think. I....I.....