45- Just Not Sure

As I was thinking for about 10 minutes Danny walks in. Babe I don't wanna even talk about what happened down there your already kinda tired. He says laying on my bed and rubbing my back. I know you didn't do anything as far as I seen. Did you do anything? I say turning my body ALL the way. I'm curious. I say squinting my eyes. No I just was laying there and she said", your waiting for a lot aren't you I said I can do that for my own girlfriend then she said you like Selena still don't you I said my feelings for her have slowly past then she like slowly starting moving towards me and rubbing my leg I said you should stop she said dude do you really need here I've seen the way you stared at me, you've treated her wrong are you proud of that? Then I said we've past that and I'm ALL with her and then she just grabbed me and placed herself on me. I was saying YO YO really loud but you must've been busy. I ended up pushing her off but..... Yeah. Just to inform you. He says taking a deep breath. Seriously? I say starting to tear up. Babe no this was supposed to be a resting day. Calm down. He says caressing my thigh. Yeah but ..ugh I just can't anymore this is straight BS. I say looking annoyed and sad at the same time. She's done now, there is no Megan anymore. He says. But I- he interrupts. Whatever is causing you stress, you need to let down because you need to be soothed. I look down and think maybe it's not just Megan maybe it's Danny too. If Danny was with me today and yesterday the Megan thing wouldn't happen and I wouldn't feel so strained to not show my feelings when he's around. I stare at him deeply and sit up. I can't put it into words so I'm just thinking and staring. What's up? He says. Maybe you can just let me stay home alone. I say looking down nervously.