26-Lending mix up(Love and Ending)

After an awkward 10 minutes, I'm in front of my house. Think about how you acted before you try to call me ever again. Danny says. Are you serious? Dude right now I could care less about calling you. I say. Your disrespect is out of hand man like I see..... your taking advantage of me. But that will happen no longer. He says. Ha you think I'm taking advantage of you after what I've done for you but also how you've talked to me? You think I'm stupid? I'm supposed to do EVERYTHING you do and go along with everything? I say fake smiling. No it's just... how bout you just go home. He says. Certainly and thanks for the dumb date!? I say. Don't talk to me at all. He says. No problem delete your number too? I ask. Perfect you know the deal. He says winking. Huh fine. I say about to get out the car. I feel tears just streaming down my face. I just ruined a relationship...I haven't had a relationship in 2 years till now, now it's ruined. Why do I always end up crying? And As I'm thinking all this to myself I feel Dan's hand grab mine. He stops me from picking up my things. I was froze. My heart beats fast. He then pulls me in for a kiss. If he thinks he can automatically get me easily like this, he's playing himself. I'm already saying sorry because in all actuality I need you to talk to and to care for, Don't think I'm bipolar for how quick I said sorry but I felt a upsetting feeling when you look sad. I could see the tears in your eyes, no need to act defensive, I'm here. He says. I giggle a bit. Ok I'm sorry too...just...I just wanted to seem more- He interrupts me. Don't be more of what your not, be you. He says then kisses me on the cheek. I blush then say goodbye. He says it back then waits for me to enter my house, then pulls off. I come in the house, slowly slide down the door and sit there just thinking about how sweet my boyfriend is. I bit my lip at the thought.