14- Help when needed

Are you seriously acting like an immature, creepy, wannabe girlfriend, annoying, sneaky piece of crap? I yell at her. Everyone gasps. Are you feeling better you seem heated sit outside once more. She says pouting and rubbing my shoulder pretending to care. So you enjoy being a pain in my behind? I say as i ball up my fist. Whats up with the language? Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? Oh wait you were a mistake, Does you mom even give you misses. She says while squinting her eyes and making obnoxious baby noises. My business is not shared with Selena the slimy living skeezer. I say. Right,its not shared with me, its shared with my 1,258 active followers on TweetGram. She says while tapping the post button and showing me the loading bar which happens to already be full and uploaded. Wow way to go? Ya happy? I ask her fake smiling. Eh i could be happier but pretty much. She says while the whole class starts to laugh with her. I run right out. I cant take too much embarrassment and attention because i start to get heated and VERY upset. I cant let that side of me spill. I slam the class door and sit on the school steps for awhile.

•After about 5 minutes•

I hear the school doors open a bit. Aye? I hear of-course Danny's voice that i recognized. Sup. I say back. Even when your upset, seems like when you talk to me nothings really wrong and i was dumb enough not to ask you. He says sighing. No you aren't some type of therapist or boyfriend you don't need to worry about me or my issues. I say playfully elbowing him on his arm to show i wasn't worried about it. I just wanna be there for you. He says looking into my eyes. I accept everything you do for thank you. I say while resting my head on his shoulder. But you cool? He ask. Oh yeah especially since your close. I say smirking. About earlier i wanted to explain what went down, i sorta have feeling for Selena still and i kissed you to make her jealous a bit and I'm sorry for that. He says to me. My eyes widened a bit. Guess the people you want as a priority in your life only have you as an option in theirs. I sigh. Naw naw i just really like you but Selena.... He says starting to look down. Im just sorry about that argument, just in the friend stage about now Danny. I say. Personally i cant let her go but your just everything i want and Selena has treated me like crap at times but i hang on to her selfish self. He says. Oh well- he interrupts me" i need you as the person to just make me get rid of her, shes horrible and after the way she treated you, my respect for her is gone can we give it a chance? He says looking into my eyes. Ill be by your side..... and the way your staring at me i cant ignore your request. i say and we both giggle and he kisses my cheek. Wanna go to the principal and you can leave early? He asks. Well yeah but i exactly don't like home. I say under my breath a bit. Then we shall go to Starbucks and sit in there till school is over. He says. Ok fine by me. We both get up go to the principal office explain what happened, when also Selena got called down. Then we left. We get into his car then Danny states" May i ask about your parents if thats a good subject? .....