37- Better..

Were at the hospital and I'm in the waiting room talking and sobbing with my mom. My boyfriend comes and comforts me. I was still upset from that but I ignored it
-------------------
52 minutes later.
-------------------
The doctor approaches us. Don't be worried he's fine.He says.We all take a deep breath. The bullet was nearly close to touching his brain but it must've been a cheap gun or not that close to his head. But he needs therapy, anger management classes and training to let his anger out. Oh and also to stay away from those groups of bad association. But more about my son. My mom says. Oh um he will need to stay 2 more days but he has a brain fracture and can't think as fast as usual and also has to take soothing pills 1 day and 1 night. He was a VERY fortunate kid and you need to keep watch with him at all times. Try to change the environment, you don't want this happening again. You can go see him in his room he can't talk. He walks my mom. I'm too nervous to see him in that much pain. Babe just see him he probably wants to see you, what if you never seen him at all, he lived. Danny says as he kisses my forehead. Come with me hun. Mhm. He says. We walk to the room. I gasp. Guilt just builds around me. This is too much pressure.