8- OMG

Once i left school and had piles of homework in my bag i was tired. Hey see you later. He tells me. Crap! I forgot bout the tutoring thing. I went in Meg's car an we jammed to some music. She turn the music down a bit. So what are y'all gonna do? She winks at me. Oh gosh... Look he just wants a tutor. Oh well earlier he spilled the beans about the 2. She says. Him and Selena. I say rolling my eyes. Dude they broke up last year. She says. Im talking about you and him. She says. What wait she was all like" Don't be foolish with my boyfriend and all that crap. Haha shes crazy he tells people everyday that him and her were old news just to keep people updated. Oh well ok thats pretty good. I say smiling secretly. You know you think its Amazing news. She says tickling me. STOP. I scream laughing. I see that smile. She says. OK OK were at his house. I say trying to get away from her. Go get em tiger. She says. I open up my door and say" Stop. Bye she says. See you later. She pulls away once he opens the door after i knock. You came? He says. Yup can i come in? I say. Yeah. He closes the door behind me. Well be working up in my room. He says. Alright. I say. Ok well what we working on? I asked. We both sit on his bed. If you don't mind Chemistry. He says winking. Okay lets get to work. I say. I pull out my book and open it. So well start wi- he interrupts me. Closes the book. And looks me in the eye. I feel something that no girl should feel right now. Im just looking at him wondering whats going on. Then he gets closer AND......