21- Unheard

I get out of class and I'm on my way to the girls restroom. I see Lauren talking with Selena. All I heard was Lauren and she was saying," Ugh it's okay you can't be close with EVERYONE and I learned that alone. I rolled my eyes at that statement. I walked in and they just stopped their conversation. I just simply went in the bathroom. Then they starting talking again. Yeah so I just told him that just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean you ignore me for that simple headed loser. Selena says. I get out the bathroom stall and wash my hands. Well hi to you too Selena? Lauren says. Was I supposed to say hi to you? I ask. That would be the nice thing to do. Lauren says. I'm not nice. I say. Not a surprise. Lauren says. Nope. I say. Ya know, acting this way will get you no where. Lauren ask. Why are you worrying about how I act and where ill get? I say while walking to the automatic hand dryer. Just letting you know... as a friend. Lauren says. Aha friend? If your talking and hanging out with Selena and being rude to me, Were not even friends. I say and walk out the bathroom. Lauren follows me. Listen I'm just helping out Selena because she is just a little down. She says. She knows how it feels when she thinks she's so bad but only makes HERSELF feel worse. I say while walking to the cafeteria. Wow you just think since you get treated wrong, that everyone should feel the way you feel. Lauren says. Listen you don't know me or what I do so if you could stop walking with me and don't talk to me, that would help. I say. She rolls her eyes and walks back to the bathroom. I walk to the lunch room and I just have a bit on my mind. I then remember, Danny said," Selena is 2 months pregnant but how could Selena be 2 months with Dan's baby cause 1. they only slept together once and 2. They JUST slept together 2 weeks ago. She's Sneaky but I'm not gonna make Dan suffer. There's something that needs to get somewhere and I'm gonna make sure it gets solved.