22-Truth be TOLD

I see Dan at my table waiting for me. He looks frustrated. I assume that it's the wrong time but when will it be the right time? I take some deep breath and walk to my table. Hey Dan!? I say and crash next to him on the seat next to him. Oh hey. He says and sighs. You're doing better? I ask and rub his back. I'm okay. He says. Well I made you lunch. I say while pulling my lunch from my book-bag. Thanks. He says while I hand it to him. After about 10 minutes of eating silent while everyone else in the lunchroom is yapping, I take both of our finished lunches and throw them in the trash. I then say", About Selena...- Daniel interrupts me. No need I'm done talking about her. But this is important. I say. Can you TAKE A HINT I'm frustrated and all you can talk about is Selena! He partly screams at me then storms off. Everyone looks over at me. I pick up my bag and walk out the cafeteria and go to my locker. My friend Meg is behind me. You cool? Why'd he scream like that? She ask while taking her stuff to the locker too. I'm fine.. Then I'm walking and explaining to her what is really going on. Wow so why didn't you just blurt it out when you first saw him. She asks. I didn't wanna make it seem like that was on my mind all day!?? I explain. Yeah true. She says. Well how you gonna tell it to him? She ask me. Might call him to check up on him. I say. After you do that, um tell me what happens. She says walking away to the classroom but I know Meg is really trying to catch up to Lauren. When will she ever notice that Lauren is setting her up for a Fake unfriendly mess. But whatever I need to get to class.