28-Disturbance

Once I start dropping off to sleep, i hear A huge loud smashing noise. I pop out of my bed and get my emergency knife I always keep under my bed just in case. I close my brothers door and slowly and gingerly walk down the steps. I turn on the lights. I hear stomping coming up the  basement steps. I grab another knife and I get ready for whoever is approaching. My heart is pounding out of my chest. It could only be something suspicious at 2:27, in my garage. I then see a shadow. My mom isn't home I'm hoping it's my mom surprisingly. The person passes out on the ground. It's the woman I call my mom. I place the knife back in the kitchen and go back upstairs with my emergency knife. I splash a glass of water on her face. Wake up!? I say. She looks rocked and very beaten up. What's your issue? She says drunkenly. I should be saying that to you, I would've stabbed you if you would've never passed out. I say rolling my eyes. Sorry, babe you sound like *burp* my..uh..mom. She says slowly getting up. Your such a dummy you have no maturity whatsoever and you continue to do 20 year old things but you never grow up? I say upset. Mother don't need lectures from there daughters. She says. I push her onto the sofa and say", You wanna act childish and be ridiculous? Fine by me sleep on the couch you alcoholic bum. I paid for this couch! She says. Okay and? We might be rich but you act like we're filthy. I say rolling my eyes and walking upstairs back to bad. The hatred I have for my mom is deep. She has been a bum since she was pregnant with my brother. I have to show him the attention that I was halfway shown til she lost it. But these thoughts have to disappear so I can get some sleep.