49- The Truth

So we receive our food and we look anxious to eat. I was surprised to see the way the food was prepared. I got a burger and fries and JC got Chili fries with a Root beer. I wasn't expecting it to look so good. I take my 1st bite. JC just watches me. So how do you like it? He asks. It's actually really good. I say with a mouth full of food. Well it looks like your enjoying it. He says giggling. Shut up. I stress eat okay. I say. So..... since I'm paying you have to tell me how a pretty girl like you, someone so simple and honest, doesn't have a boyfriend? He says looking deep into my eyes. I just stared at my food blushing. Unless I'm just going to be friend zoned. Just wondering no need to feel pressured or anything. He says eating another couple of fries. I think to myself while he says all of this and I'm thinking, me and Daniel aren't on good terms but at the same time he was with me today at my worst times. Uh yeah I like someone but ...... He interrupts. I feel you I like someone and they.... I'm just not sure if they can open up to me. She's so pretty. She's so smart. So funny. He sighs. It seems like she likes someone else. He then stares at me waiting for a response. Yeahhhh. I say drinking my juice. Why won't you open up to me? Am I intimidating. He says in a monster-ish voice trying to be funny. I smirk. I can and actually your one of the few people I can actually open up to. I say playing with my straw. He's rubbing my leg under the table with his foot. I'm blushing like crazy. I can comfort you Jade honestly. We can be buds that talk to each other ya know? He says looking into my eyes. Still rubbing my leg. OMG when he does that, I just get weak. His gorgeous green eyes. I'd like that JC. Buds. I smirk staring back.