CHAPTER 9

As the girls walked out of their room they both took up seats at the dining table either side of their parent. Yuzu sat with her Papa and Mei sat with her mother and for all of them it felt the most comfortable thing in world. Ume left the table and made everyone a cold drink as everybody was a bit parched form the conversation that they were all having.

Ume was the first to speak to break up the silence

"So did you two kiss and make up"

Looking at the pair of them. Ume continued,

"Of course you did, if either of you get any redder from blushing I will need to get my sunglasses"

The whole family stopped drinking and just laughed uncontrollably. It was the first time that they had been like this in years and it just felt great. Both of the daughters held their chests not because of the emotions that they just went through it was because of the rings that they always kept hidden from the rest of the world. It was theirs and theirs alone. Their only connection to each other that they held for so long. Finally after calming down it was Shou turn to speak.
"So what are we going with. 1st way or 2nd way"

Both the girls said I tandem

"1st way"

"So a family dinner it is. Are we staying here or going out as that seemed like a grey area"
Continued Shou.

Before anyone else could say a word Ume suggested that they go out for dinner as it's been quite a while since they've been able to do this. Mei was sitting quietly that's when Yuzu took action and kicked her under the table.

"I agree, let's all go out for dinner but before we do I will need to make a couple of phone calls"

Mei proceeded to get out her mobile excused herself from the table and walked to the balcony to call her husband.

"Hello its me. I won't be home tonight I am with my family spending time with them and we are going out to dinner"

"Sounds nice I'll think I'll join you tell me the time and place"

"Not happening. As I said I am spending time with my family. Just me my father my mother and my sister. This is not open for discussion. Spend time with your boyfriend I'm sure he would love your company"

"Excuse me what did you say"

"You heard. Do you really think that I would not notice. Do you think that I would even care. I've been investigating you for a while. I know all your secrets and by the end off the week if not sooner you will sign the divorce papers with the set amount of compensation and you will leave my house"

"Who do you think you are"

"At the moment I am your wife. So I'll be your ex wife. Im going to marry the love of my life. I'm taking control. You are nothing to me. Goodbye Patrick."

With this done she was finally doing something that she wanted but most off all she was doing this not only for herself but for her one true love as well. Before she could go and enjoy her dinner with her family she had to make one more call.

"Hello grandfather, I hope you are doing well."

"Ah Mei how are you doing, as I'm doing well"

"Listen to me grandfather and what I have too say. Right about now you should be receiving some paperwork, could you please open it"

"Mei what is this"

"This grandfather is the man you chose for me. This is why I have not produced an heir for the family despite having been married two years. We might have been in the same bed but we have never had sex. I'm still a virgin because the man you chose is gay"