CHAPTER 49

A/N sorry for a late update, but with Christmas and the new year not to mention long hours at work. I could not get this get this written. So my apologies for that. I think this has been one of the chapters I have written. Hope you enjoy.

Harumin, Matsuri and Himeko and Sara arrive at Yuzu and Mei apartment at the same time. Yuzu and Mei open the door and welcome in their guests. As their guests enter all they can all smell different types off food, which makes their mouth water. After taking of their shoes all 6 of them enter the apartment properly and head straight towards the dining table all of them see that a 7th chair a placed. Looking a bit confused Yuzu states that it is for Yuri who will be here any minute now.

Five minutes later Yuri knocks on the door with a what can only be described as a railing on wheel which has a dark cover over it so no one can see the dresses ahead of time. Yuri pushes the railing into the middle of the front room and proceeds to walk towards the dining table. Where Yuzu starts to speak.

"Yuri, these are our friends Harumin, Matsuri, Himeko and Sara. Harumin and Himeko are our maid of honours."

"It is a pleasure to meet you all."

With introduction all over with all seven of them sit down and begin eat. It was not long before all the food was finished and all of them complimented the chefs. Yuzu and Mei cleaned up and all of them went over to the living room

Yuri stands in front of everybody, claps very loudly. All of the girls turn their attention to her. Yuri takes a deep breath and starts to speak to everyone sitting in the room.

"Right, now that I have everybody's attention I'm going to start to start. As you all may know, Yuzu and Mei asked me to find their wedding dresses and to find their maids of honour dresses as well.
What I would like to do for now is to get Harumin and Himeko to follow me please."

Both of them get up from the sofa and follow Yuri into the bedroom and closes the door. She opens the clothes rail and grab their dresses and shoes. She turns to Harumin and gives her, her dress first. She turns her attention to Himeko and does the same. The two of them put on the dresses and check themselves out in the mirror.
Yuri stands there and looks at the she thinks deeply and nods her head in approval and says to her self.

"Yep this will work."

She turns her attention back to the 2 women speaks to them and makes her way out the bedroom. All of the attendees snap their heads around as they hear the door close. Yuri just carries on walking. She stares at both Mei and Yuzu and starts to speak them.

"Yuzu, Mei, I hope you like the dresses that I bought for your Maids of honour. Now would you like them to come out together or 1 by 1."

"Together please." Respond Mei.

"Yes I agree Together please."

Yuri turns her head and calls for both of them to come out. Ad they come out they stand next to Yuri. Both of them look at their respected partners and all four of them start blushing.

Yuri once again turns her attention back to the brides to be and trys to explain the dresses that they are wearing.

"Mei, Yuzu. I was trying to keep in the theme of getting matching dresses for your maids of honour as you can see I think I made the right choice. I was trying to think if a colour that go with your both of your eye colours. There were 2 colours that I could of gone for. 1 was a mustard colour which would go well but then I thought about a different colour and that was old rose and this is the colour that I went with.

Now for the dress itself. I have gone with a full length lace dress with a strap that goes across 1 shoulder with a rose that sits on top of that shoulder. The strap not only goes over the shoulder but across the waist as well. It is simple to put on and won't take up much time. As you will both be busy on the day of the wedding."

Yuri takes a breath and bows before continuing.

"I hope you like the choice I have given you."

"Like it I absolutely love it." Mei replied.
All of them look at Mei and all are surprised at her reaction including Yuzu.

Yuzu, for the second time probably in her whole life was speechless. Mei gently elbowed Yuzu and says

"Well what do you think"

"I think that you are right. I love then."

Yuri takes in a deep breath as she does not realise that she was holding it. As her breathing gets back to a normal rhythm she starts to speak again.

"Mei, I am really glad that you reacted that way as that was not what I expected and it made me really happy. But you Yuzu, that's the second time I made you speechless. And that was the reaction I was looking for."

"Well look at them, they both look beautiful. Don't you agree Matsuri and Sara." Yuzu replied.

Both of them in unison said.

"Yes they sure do."