CHAPTER 10

Yuzu was the first to awake as she awol from work she called her boss and tried to explain what has happened and that she did not mean to make them short staffed. She requested time off to sort out her personal life which her boss granted and she promised that she would return as soon as she could. She then turned her attention to the kitchen to prepare everybody some breakfast. As the kitchen was filling up with smells that made your mouth water Ume was the next one up.

Ume saw her daughter in the kitchen making breakfast, she then looked on the sofa and saw that no one was there. She turned attention and asked.

“Has Mei already left for work"

“No mama she is in bed”

“Looks like we all was getting busy last night then"

Yuzu nearly fell on the floor.

“What the hell mama"

Laughing at her eldest Ume said

“So you didn’t try and seduce your younger sexy looking sister"

Without thinking she replied

“Of course I did. I just wanted to show her that I still love her but she turned me down.”

Realising what she had just said while turning red yet again. She turned to her mama and pleaded with her not to say anything. Ume knew not to tease her daughter more and left it well alone. As Yuzu was cooking the food Ume made the hot drinks. Mostly consisted of a pot off coffee and a nice pot of green tea.

Before breakfast was ready Mei woke up and was using her hand to try and find her sister. When she found nothing, she started to panic and a voice in her head started to scream

“Where did she is go"

She jumped out of bed and opened the door of the bedroom and all she could smell was different aromas from the food that was cooking in the kitchen sighing in relief she makes her way towards her sister who was too busy cooking walks straight up too her without a care in the world and kisses her not realising that her mother was standing by the kettle.

When Ume saw this she automatically smiled at her daughters, and was a bit taken aback as she never thought that her youngest could be so bold both the sisters could not help themselves and started blushing. Knowing this was going down to the awkward route Ume tried to put the girls at ease.

“I’m happy for you girls. Are you now dating again"

Both of the sisters could not answer her as they both did not know where there relationship was heading. Yuzu piped up and said

“Not sure yet mama, we still have a lot to talk about and a lot to try and work through.”

Turning to her younger sister she continued

“isn’t that right?"

“Yes mother, Yuzu is right. There are a few things that need to be sorted out. I’m going to make a promise to you now mother. I will not keep secrets from you and dad. I will not keep secrets from Yuzu either. If and when we decide to date again we will both come to you and at that time I would like your blessing"

Ume looked at her youngest daughter with what could be only describes as a Yuzu smile big stretching ear to ear.

“Listen sweetie you already have my blessing"

“No mother, please I want to prove myself first. If I can somehow do this could you please give it to me then"

“Off course I will”