Chapter 21

"What are you two doing?" she asks. Why is she here? I don't want her here! Finally, I can't take it anymore. "The things we do are none of your concern, and it would please me to know that you have decided to leave us be. By the way, you are very obtrude!" That should do it. And of course it does not. "Are you seriously telling me to butt out?" she half yells. She has this vein popping out of her neck, so I can tell she's mad. "You know what, I am!" I respond. That should of shut her up, but of course it's Zoe, so it does not. "Well, well, well you can't do that!" yes, yes I can "You think you're so perfect! Well, come take a look outside and see what you've caused!" She stomps outside, and I follow. What meets my eyes is utterly sickening. People and wolves are running everywhere. Attacking oneanother for a reason unknown. Is this because of me? My uncle? I have my own rebellion! It makes me sound like I'm extremely daunting. But, I am not. Maybe I am without my own knowledge. What if I have progressed into some advanced human being without my own knowledge? "Dad?" I ask, looking at him. He has a concerned look on his face, and I don't want to know why. But it's best to find out now. "Are you okay?" I try again. He turns to me, and looks at me as if I was about to die. "Well, Casy, not really. It appears as we should of circumscribed the pack before this all happen. But in definite it is to late to do that." he replies. I turn to see the woods again, just in time to see at least twenty wolves charging at me.