Chapter 4

I see a ledge a few feet away. I look down, and realize that it's a cliff. I can just see down far enough to make out a lifeless body. Mandy's lifeless body. I collapse into a pile of sobs, and shortly after my uncle sits next to me.
I want to blame someone for this, but it's nobody's fault. It's her own fault. I want to run, but at the same time I want to go to her. The only way to do that is to jump. To sacrifice myself. But I can't, Mandy wouldn't want that.
I have to carry on for her. "It'll all be okay. She did this to herself. It's not your fault." he says trying to comfort me. Telling me that she did it to herself is not comforting! I get up, and start running. I hear my uncle calling my name, telling me to stop. No, never, I'm not stopping. I run past the cottage. I stop when I physically cannot move.
I turn to see a wolf charging full speed at me. It stops about a yard away from me. It then transforms, taking about a minute and a half. Now my uncle stands before me. He sits beside me, a sad look in his eyes.
He pulls me into a hug. I collapse into him. We lay there for a while. Me sobbing into him sitting there patting my head. I can tell he's uncomfortable attempting to comfort me, he's new to this. I can't blame him no matter how much I want to. It's not his fault. He didn't make this this happen.
Suddenly about 5 or so wolves come at us. They yelp a few times to my uncle, and he seems to understand. He lifts me up, and grabs my hand. He pulls me back to the cottage. He runs, and I stumble behind him.
As we enter the cottage, he locks the door, right after taking the sign off the door. People are blowing out the candles we use for light. Suddenly, my uncle opens a trap door hidden in the wooden floor of the cottage. As he pulls me under, I cannot see a thing. Then, someone lights a candle.