Chapter 6

My uncle leaps to his feet. "Every out the energency exit!" People start pilong out on his direction. Wow, they are really planned out. We get outside, and the air is crisp and cool. I get goose bumps as the trees sway with a light breeze.
Then a tramautizing thought crosses through my mind: has anyone seen Mandy's lifeless body? I sprint the oppisite direction, and immedietly, my uncle calls me back. I keep running, and pretty soon I can hear his footsteps behind me.
I run until I reach the ledge. I fall to my knees and peer at Mandy's lifeless body. It's now mostly covered in natural things. You know leaves, dirt, a few branches, and the occasional bird poop. Even though I hate to see Mandy like that, it's a relief that none of the hunters got to her.
If they did, I might of jumped. Not might of, I would of. I miss her, I really, really miss her. Then, a picture of her parents cross my mind. She had parents, they loved their little girl. An now she's dead. I cannot even imagine how they must feel. To them she's missing, to me she's dead.
This makes me collapse into a new round of sobs. My uncle just now catches up with me. Instead of comforting me, she picks me up. He flings me over his shoulder, and runs. There must be danger close by.
I'm scared.