❥𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ 25ᴛʜ, 2021
4:45Aᴍ

"It's all an illusion"

"How?! It's fucking true and you know it!!"

"You fucking lie!! I didn't know you stop taking birth control!! Now you have my wife and parents questioning me about you!!"

"You should of never fucked me and got me pregnant!! Now you stuck with me for life!!"

The guy sigh heavily looking down at the ground. He lifted up his suit jacket pulling out his beretta M9.

She looked up at the guy seeing that he had a gun. She cover her 8 month pregnant stomach scared of her life.

"Please don't"was her last words till.....

BOW!! BOW!! BOW!!

A large object crashed the floor making the next door neighbors a bit suspicious. The guy went to her body picking up the shell casings so the police won't know what kind of gun killed her.

"I told you"—"I fucking told you"

__________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by Kalei J. Jenkins

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.