❥𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
          ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 𝟸𝟼,𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟽:𝟹𝟼ᴀᴍ

"How is she?"i ask Stacy who walked away from the back. She had a sad look in her eyes that tells me something ain't right.

"She's fine. The bullet missed her pelvic area"Stacy spoke. "But it almost hit the baby. So much stress caused her to go into emergency c-section"

"How's the baby?"i ask.

"He's fine now. They still keeping an eye on him"—"Under then that, everything alright"Stacy smiled. "How did you know something bad was gone happen to her yesterday?"

I sat down in the chair. The waiting room was half way empty so not a lot of people was here.

"I was at home..........

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

As I was packing up some stuff for me to leave, I didn't realize somebody was knocking on my door.

I walk to the door seeing Mallory standing there with some short shorts on, a crop top that showed off her nipples, and some sandals. I shook my head and open the door for her.

"Hey aspyn"she walked in my apartment without even saying can she come in. Rude. "This is a lovely home you have"

"This your first time here?"i ask.

"Yeah.....I think"she smiled. "How you been since the....."

"It's okay. I understand how the family works"I nodded my head. "It's just sad how you treating your husband but I guess it's even since he's cheating on you with Althea"

"Oh I already know. Althea came to me yesterday showing me her demon that's growing inside her stomach. You see Aspyn"Mallory walked over to my table having a seat. She crossed her legs looking at me. "I really don't give a fuck that she's pregnant for my husband. Yes I did some bad things and cheated on my husband but he knows who to run home to"she smiled.

"So you don't care that she is pregnant?"i ask Mallory.

"Honestly, I don't care about her. That's why I told someone who will do my dirty work to kill her for me"mallory smirked at me.

"You wouldn't kill Althea! She's pregnant!"i semi yelled.

"That's the same thing Althea said when Emma was bout to get killed by me and Tessa"mallory laughed. "You might wanna hurry up"

I quickly ran to my room grabbing my gun from the dresser. I look to see if I had any ammunition. I grab my phone and head back downstairs seeing Mallory playing with her nails.

"You need to leave"I told her. Mallory looked at me and then my gun. "Now mallory!!"

"You won't kill me"she smirk.

"No but I can do this"I took my gun and pistol whip Mallory knocking her out. I rolled my eyes and ran out my apartment to my car.

God I hope Tate won't kill her.

"That's what happened?"stacy narrowed her eyebrows. "Mallory came to your house"

"Yes. She literally came to my house half dress just to tell me that Althea was gonna die yesterday"I said. "Good thing we got there on time"I folded my arms.

"She's gonna be okay. If I was y'all, I would leave Milwaukee forever and go somewhere else. Now that Tate is dead, all hell will break loose"Stacy said. "Change y'all identity, names, everything so nobody won't find y'all and that baby"

"What about Mallory and Tessa?! They need to be in prison!"I semi yelled.

"I don't know about them. You just worry about Althea and her baby"—"Get them somewhere safe"Stacy tap my shoulder.

"Thanks Stacy"I hugged Stacy tight not wanting to let her go. "You find somewhere safe before Tessa and mal....."

"Like I said, don't worry about them"Stacy cup my cheeks. She grab her jacket and keys smiling at me. "I don't want to see you at work tomorrow"

"I won't be there"I chuckle. Stacy waved goodbye to me and walked away.

I sat down and sigh heavily thanking god this is all done.

We're safe now.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉

_______________________________

Tessa & Mallory— cops was sent to Tessa vet clinic to find the body of Emma White buried in the freezer where they store dead animals. Tessa was sent to prison for 40 years while Mallory was sent to prison for life since she killed Emma herself.

Tate— Tate supposedly died in Althea apartment but once cops got to the apartment to see what was all the commotion, Tate body wasn't there. Just blood and Althea's dog.

Jason— Jason won the case over having the clinic in his name. Ever since Tessa went to prison for murder, he won the case. As for him and Mallory, they still talk. He's not letting her go.

Stacy— Stacy is living her retired life. She's now traveling with her new husband that met at the hospital, being there for her grandchildren, and also trying to start her own business.

John— John wasn't just a friend to Mallory. He's Mallory baby's father. Tate was never the father but Tate never knew. Also another secret. John is Tate brother. Not only Tate wasn't the father but he was an uncle taking care his brother children. John and Mallory knew what they was doing and thought they was never gonna get caught.

Aspyn & Althea & Baby Tate Jr— Living life Lavishly. They move out of Milwaukee away from everything. Aspyn father is proud that she moved away from Milwaukee but upset that she even met Tate and his wife. As for Althea and her baby boy. She's still traumatized. But learning. Face it. Althea was young and stupid but wanted that love and attention she never gotten

__________________________________

Hey y'all this the author Kalei. Thanks y'all for voting and commenting on my story, specially shord_girl  and ArielleBryant3

I will come out with book 2. I don't know the name of it yet. Ima need help with that. Lol

Anyways, In the meantime,  y'all check out my new book forbidden pregnancy. It is a werewolf book just letting y'all know.

Thanks again. Love y'all and be safe

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙. (ƈօʍքʟɛȶɛ) 🎉