❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

Tᴀᴛᴇ Rᴏᴍᴀɴ Mᴀsᴏɴ
                                       Mᴀʀᴄʜ 3ʀᴅ,2020
6:37Pᴍ

"You weren't planning to tell me at all, were you?"

I stop what I was doing as I heard Mallory voice following up the driveway. I quickly wipe the sweat off my forehead paying attention to her. She had on a pink tank top with her uplifted black bra. She had on some black tights that showed off her little bubble butt.

"Tell you what?"I put my hands on my waist.

"That you took aspyn to a bar and went to a hotel room with her?"Mallory ask.

"When I did this?"I crossed my arms.

"Like a day ago. You don't remember taking her out to the bar and going to Hampton inn?"mallory step closer to me. "You better fucking tell me now, I swear to god"

I hesitated on telling Mallory that i did took our girlfriend out to a bar and a hotel. Me and Mallory have a code. The code is, we have to ask each other can we take our girlfriend out. So if I wanted to take aspyn out again, I have to ask Mallory.

"Okay I'm sorry. I took aspyn out"I said.

"Okay and why you took her out?"mallory looked at me. "You didn't want to have sex with me that"

"....."—"no I didn't. You pissed me off the other day"

"So fucking what Tate. I said what I said about your father"Mallory rolled her eyes walking towards her car.

It really made me upset that the fact that my wife hates my father so much that she wouldn't even let me transfer money to him or see him. She feel as if me and my father are trouble makers and leads our kid to the wrong direction.

"Oh and another thing. Stop talking to aspyn"Mallory said causing me to walk up on her.

"What? What you mean stop talking to aspyn? I can talk to aspyn as much as I want"I said.

"Not when I'm around Tate. You remember who she's for"Mallory hoped in her car starting it up. "I'm going get Micah and Taylor"

I watch her sped off to the stop sign. I shook my head remembering what she said. "You remember who she's for" I don't see this girl as our prostitute. I see aspyn as a woman who listens to me more than mallory does.

Y'all think ima listen to Mallory ass.