❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
                       Mᴀʀᴄʜ 5ᴛʜ, 2020
10:30Pᴍ

As I was getting ready for bed, I felt my phone vibrate in my bed. I looked at my freshly sheets seeing my phone lights going in and out. I walk up to my phone flipping it over seeing Mallory phone number shining in front my face.

I picked up my phone answering her. "Hello?"

"Ima ask he.....heyyyy aspyn. Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"We are going out tonight. Be ready and look sexy for mommy and daddy" I can tell how Mallory is looking right now. She have that little smirk on her face that makes you think what she and her husband are up to.

"Ummm okay"I hung up the phone looking at the time. It's 10:37 at night. What's open at night? I quickly walk to my closet so I can choose an outfit. My Christian Dior outfit was looking directly at me screaming for me to pick it. I grab my jewelry, bag, and slippers to match my outfit.

After putting on my outfit, I did my hair, put light makeup on, and grab my things

After putting on my outfit, I did my hair, put light makeup on, and grab my things. I already know ima home around 5 in the morning messing with these two.

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

"I thought y'all don't do clubs?"i ask Mallory.

"Tate do anything for me"she smiled. "But we wanted you to come because we wanna introduce you to someone"

Who is this someone? I stared at Mallory as Tate came back with some girl. She had colorful hair with pretty eyes. She looked at me then Mallory then back at me.

"Who is she suppose to be?"the girl ask. Mallory stood up wrapping her arms around the girl waist. "Mal, why you really here?"

"We just want to see you. How you doing with the move and everything?"mallory ask the girl.

"I'm doing fine. Money flowing through easily"the girl pointed to the pole. "But like I said, who is she?"

"She's our other hoe"excuse this bitch? Our other hoe? When did I became their other hoe? No, No, No. I was their fucking girlfriend.

"You see......"I stood up grabbing my wallet since I didn't bring my purse in. "This is where I exit myself out. When did I became y'all other hoe?"I ask Mallory.

"Aspyn. You should contain yourself"Tate mumbled.

"I mean you fucked me and my husband"Mallory smiled. The girl shook her head at them. "Althea! You stop shaking your head at us"

"I'm shaking my head cause it's fucked up and why y'all came to my job? That's not the rule"althea said. Mallory rolled her eyes a bit. She nudge Tate who got up swiftly taking Althea away from us.

"Where he taking her?"I ask Mallory.

"She's being punished"