❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
                       Jᴜɴᴇ 20ᴛʜ, 2020
9:37Pᴍ

I walked in the club looking around that smelt like sex and liquor. Tate held Mallory hand while Mallory held my hand as well. My outfit wasn't for this type of club. Everybody was dressed half naked.

All I had on was my sexy jeans that was rip at the top, my cream tube top with my half cut orange sleeve shirt, my orange boots, and my blue furry channel bag.

My outfits be on point

My outfits be on point. It was either veterinary technician or modeling. I chose vet tech of course. My father was gone kill me if I picked modeling.

Me and Mallory sat down in the VIP section looking around at the people who was dancing on each other. Basically having sex with each other on the dance floor. Mallory love this type of shit but I don't think Tate likes it.

"Tate babe, come here"Mallory called him over. Tate walked over to us looking down at me then Mallory. "Is she coming?"

"Thea is coming but please be nice and don't start no shit with her"Tate answered.

I kept looking around for this girl. I remember she had colored hair and pretty eyes. She gone be coming here looking like a damn rainbow.

A few minutes later, the girl walk in the VIP section looking at Mallory with a mean mug. Mallory must of did something wrong. Thea, I guess, didn't have on colored hair like she did the last time. She was very natural. Her natural hair color and natural eye color.

"Yes my queen? Are you gonna apologize to me this time?"Thea ask.

Mallory looked at Tate and chuckled. "Althea, I apologize when I feel like it"mallory said. "What you said to me made me really mad"

"No what I said was the truth and you know it"Thea said. "Mallory I don't have to answer to you nor do I have to kiss your feet. I just wanna leave and don't ever see me again"

The girl stood up from her seat walking away from the VIP section. Tate got up but Mallory told him to sit back down and he did. So I got up and followed her.

"Wait! Althea!"I called for her. She turn towards me teary eyed. "I'm coming with you. You need a ride?"

"No, ima ride the bus back home...."she was bout to walk away but I grab her hand.

"Come with me"i led her to my car so we can leave this damn club.

The ride to Althea house was quiet. She didn't say anything to me. She just kept crying and sniffing.

"You and Mallory really got a thing for each other"I chuckle tryna start a conversation.

"No. Not really"she sigh. "She's so possessive over me, Tate, and probably you. She don't want me to talk to any other woman but her or fuck another man but hers"

"That's........odd"I mumble. "What about you and Tate?"i ask.

"Me and Tate been seeing each other and it's like he is so in love with me when we're together but when me and him and Mallory around each other, it's different. I want him"Thea whimper.

"Why?"I ask Thea trying to keep it cool. I actually like Tate as well but I didn't know he was fucking Althea as well.

"Because he cares about me and he helps out. No man ever done that for me"she said. "Don't tell me you and Tate fuck around as well"

"......no. He only cuddle and talks to me"I said.

"Oh okay"Althea nodded her head.

Lemme leave HER man alone

______________________________

So y'all I'm changing the cover
Only because Althea is in the story as the second main character. No she's not aspyn sister. She is Mallory and Tate first girlfriend.