❥𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16

Tᴀᴛᴇ Rᴏᴍᴀɴ Mᴀsᴏɴ
ᴍᴀʏ 𝟷𝟸,𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟷:𝟹𝟽ᴘᴍ

I watch as Althea cooked some food for me. I got up from the couch walking up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her from behind.

"I really love you Tate"she mumbled.

"I love you too. I really wanna start over with you"I kissed her neck. She moaned a bit poking her ass out. "Don't do that before I get you pregnant again"

"Mmmm. I wouldn't care"she chuckle. I shook my head walking back to the couch. "Speaking of which. When we leaving Milwaukee?"

"Why you want me to leave so bad? I have kids here, my parents and friends are here. My wife"

"Fuck Mallory Tate! She's the reason why Emma is dead!"thea semi yelled.

"Emma dead because of me. Not my wife"I said.

Before I know it, Althea slammed a plate down to the ground angry that I'm taking Mallory side. Althea hates Mallory only cause I'm still married to her and have kids. I'm sorry that I fell in love with this young girl and got her pregnant but I couldn't help it.

"You better fucking make up your mind before I call the fucking cops on you and tell them about the shit you do"Althea threaten.

I looked at her mad as hell that she would say that to me. "So you'll get me in trouble cause I don't wanna leave with you?"I smirked at her. "I dare you to"

"I will"she hissed. I grab my stuff so I can leave this hell whole. I can't stand to look in her face knowing what she just said to me. "Where you going?"

"Home. To my wife"

_________________________________

Im sorry y'all that it was quick and not long. This story is a short story so the last chapter is chapter 20. From 17-20 will be Althea and it aspyn. There might be a sequel. Might not.

Let me know if y'all want a sequel.