❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
                      Mᴀʀᴄʜ 1sᴛ, 2020
10:34Pᴍ

It's been a month since I seen Tate but I been a busy with Mallory. She invites me to her little cabin where her and Tate will spend time with each other. But since I been in the picture, she don't talk about Tate that much to me.

I swallowed my pride last month and got over the fact that me and this married couple had sex outside their house. I don't know if they have kids or not. I don't know if they ever did this before with another girl. I don't wanna ask Mallory. She already think me and her is together. Weird.

I laid in bed waiting for my ex boyfriend Melvin to come over. He said he wanted to talk to me so why not.

I look down at my phone seeing a text from Tate . Oh god.

Tate👀- heyy. Wanna join us tonight?

Me- I guess. At your house ?

Tate👀- yeah. If that's okay with you

Me- yeah that's fine

I sigh thinking about what's going to happen tonight. I barley see Tate so seeing him tonight will be awkward for me. Mallory won't care. She don't care at all. Anything that please her.

After sitting in the bed for 20 minutes, I finally went downstairs to my kitchen to see if my food was finished. I took out my grilled salmon from the oven staring at how delicious it look. I pulled out my plate and a fork so I can eat my grilled salmon.

As I was eating, I heard someone knocking on my door. I sigh rolling my eyes getting up from the bar to see who this is. I open the door seeing Melvin smiling down at me. Melvin was at least 6'5 tall. His skin color was toffee, had pearly whites, waving hair but curls up when he let it grow. Me and Melvin been together since high school but split once he started going to college here. He was talking to more bitches then me. I didn't like it so I broke it off with him.

We became friends after our breakup but sometimes Melvin tries to fuck me. I don't wanna have sex with Melvin anymore cause I know what he tryna do. He wants me back and that's not gonna happen.

"Wassup, you ain't gonna let a nigga in"Melvin smiled then hug me. I hugged back but I didn't smile. "You smell good"

"Yeah it's my salmon breath"I joked. Melvin shook his head sitting down on the couch. "What you came here for Melvin?"

"Just checking on you and seeing how well you doing"Melvin played with his fingers.

"I been fine these past months when you left and found you a pretty señorita"I said. "I seen y'all on Instagram"

"Yeah she's a doll but I came here to tell you that Maria is pregnant...."

"Congratulations"I congratulated him. But the look on Melvin face told me something different. He didn't want to be a father.

"Yeah I'm happy but......"Melvin stop talking and sigh. "She wants for me and her to move to New Mexico since her family is in Mexico she can be closer to them"

"New Mexico? That's across the map"I said.

"I know"Melvin scratch his head. "I took on a job there and found a house. I'm actually happy about this move"

"I'm happy for you. You can now leave me alone"I smiled a bit.

"You know that won't work. I'm still in love with you aspyn"Melvin got up from the couch walking towards me. I was still standing in the kitchen next to the sank.

"Melvin we both know that, that love is gone. I moved on and so did you"I said.

"I know you did"Melvin look down at his phone. "I want to ask......."

"Ask what? What's the question?"I chuckle.

"One last time before I leave out Milwaukee"

"One last time doing what?"I folded my arms.

"One last time having sex with me before I leave"Melvin grab my waist pulling me closer to him. "I wanna feel you, taste you, make love to you one last time"

I didn't know what to say. Melvin sex game is the bomb. But Tate is like better than him. Tate knows how to explore your body and make you scream his name. While Melvin makes me moan all night and puts you to bed. I am tired though.

"One last time"