❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
                       Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 13ᴛʜ,2020
12:36Pᴍ

Lunch time rolled by so quick today. Tessa didn't want to come with me and Mallory to lunch. So her and John stayed behind. Stacy didn't come to work today because her daughter finally gave birth. This is Stacy 10th grandchild.

Mallory was in a good mood today. She was singing, dancing around, and kept laughing with everyone. Is she tryna avoid something? I shook it off and continue looking down at my phone while waiting for our food.

"You seem off today?"mallory stood next to me. She grab my phone looking at the video I was watching. "Hmmm"

"Mallory can you like give me some personal space"I spoke. She looked up at me with them aqua blue eyes.

"You didn't say that the other night at the party"Mallory whispered.

"Order 350!!"the lady yelled out. I quickly moved away from Mallory going up to the counter. I grab my food and thanked the lady.

When I made it back, Mallory was on her phone texting someone rapidly. "Ready?"she ask.

"Yeah"I nodded my head. We walked out the restaurant door going to Mallory jaguar. I open the car door hopping in the passenger seat.

"Aspyn, we need to talk okay"Mallory started the car so we can have some heat.

"About what?"I looked at her. Mallory sigh heavily shaking her head.

"Why you acting like me, you, and Tate didn't do nothing at the party the other night?"mallory ask. I didn't want to talk about what happened the other night.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 11ᴛʜ

After speaking to everyone at the party, I finally found Tessa. I wanna know what is this party about. Everyone was so so so friendly towards me and I can feel sexual tension between everyone in this house. Old, young, middle age. Everybody in here was acting a bit sexual.

I didn't want Tessa to know that I'm a bit bisexual. Not a bit but a lot. I like women but I actually want dick more than pussy. It's a shame that I never told my brothers or sister that I'm bisexual. My parents already know because I feel more comfortable telling them. I just don't like when my siblings judge me.

"Aspyn! Aspyn!"I heard Tessa calling me. I turned around seeing Tessa holding a drink. "Here. This is my special drink that I want you to try"she smiled.

"Ouuuu. What is it?"I look at the drink a bit confused. Tess dinner party was turning into a party party. I didn't know she was serving liquor to her guest.

"It's vodka mixed with cranberry and pineapple juice. I wanted to add a little spark to it but it would of been too much"Tessa said. I took a sip of it loving the taste. I usually don't drink at night but I guess. "Sip slowly. You know you driving back home tonight"

"I know, I'm responsible"I smiled watching her walk away.

A few minutes later, I was dancing on the dance floor touching myself feeling all sexual and shit. I didn't realize that Mallory was all up on me touching me as well. I wanted to take her dress off and kiss her body. I didn't care who was watching us.

"Let's get out of here"mallory whispered in my ear. I nodded my head following her towards Tate. Tate had his coat and Mallory coat in his hands.

"Waaaaiiiittttt. What about my car?"i slurred.

"We'll get someone to drop your car off"Mallory said. I look down in my purse seeing my keys and phone was safe with me. Good.

I hop in Mallory husband's truck kissing Mallory lips passionately. She pull my dress off from my shoulders kissing my neck. She lifted my boobs to her mouth licking my nipples. I moan out loud in Tate's truck embarrassed that I'm moaning in her husband truck.

Mallory played with my breast for a bit till she moved her fingers down to my private area. She lick my lips and kissed me passionately as she stuck her one finger in me. I moan out loud feeling her finger in. She started to move her finger a bit faster causing me to lose control a bit. It's like Mallory done this before. She knows how to seduce a female better than her husband. All Tate was doing, was driving till we arrived at this mini mansion.

"You wanna cock in your pussy babe?"mallory ask. Of course I nodded my head still a bit horny and ready to fuck the both of them.

Tate exit out the driver seat closing the door. He unzipped his flyer pulling out his dick. It was a nice size. "How big are you?"

"8 inches sweetheart"Tate smirked.

"Mmmmmm. I like em big"I smiled biting my lip down. Tate help me out the truck but then he turned me around bending me over. He pulled my dress up a bit since I still had it on. Only my breast was expose.

"Eat my wife out while I fuck yo pussy baby"Tate smacked my ass causing me to moan.

"Yes sir"I bite my lip. Mallory spread her legs out showing me her nice little pink pussy. I felt Tate dick slowly sliding in me as I started to lick Mallory pussy.

This night was wild as fuck. I was getting fuck while tongue fucking somebody's wife. But I'm loving it.