❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs

              Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 11ᴛʜ,2020
7:32Pᴍ

I quickly put on my navy blue tight fitted dress that showed off my Megan Thee Stallion knees. My khaki cardigan jacket stop right next to my knees. My jewelry was blinging. My shoes was nice and laced up my thighs.

I was sexy as fuck for this dinner party. I don't know why I wanna look sexy all of sudden for a party that's at a house. My boss house. Tessa never invites me to anything. Why now?

Once I was done getting dress, I quickly made my way to my car so I can get warm. It was still cold as fuck outside and I ain't feeling it. I hope in my car turning on the ignition. The heater was already on blowing in the car. "Thank god"I mumble.

❣︎ Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

I knocked on Tessa door waiting for someone to answer. I know they already have people in here but I don't think they can hear me with all the music playing.

Finally, someone came open the door. It was Mallory ass who didn't show up to work cause she was sick.

"Heyyyy. Aspyn what you doing here?"Mallory  ask narrowing her eyebrows.

"Tessa invited me I guess. I didn't really wanna come but I guess I'll have a little fun tonight"I smiled while walking in. I can tell Mallory was checking out my outfit licking her lips.

To be honest, I love a beautiful woman with small breast and a plump ass. Mallory had blond hair with aqua blue eyes, pink lips and pearly white teeth. Typical white woman characteristics. She had on a pink dress that stop in the middle of her thighs, nude pumps, her jewelry was pink as well. The dress fitted her personality.

"Oh my god finally you can see how nice Tessa parties are"Mallory smiled. "Did you met my husband?"

"No"I shook my head looking around the area. They had people who was drinking wine while laughing and smiling. Elegant.

Mallory tap this tall ass man with big broad shoulders. He turned to us and good lord this man was fine, sexy, and handsome. Just marvelous. "Aspyn, this my husband Tate. Tate this is my coworker from the vet clinic"

Tate look me up and down with a blank look on his face but then it turned to a smile. "Hii, I'm Tate. Welcome to my mother's dinner party"Tate smiled.

"Thank you for having me. It's nice"I smiled back. Mallory left off somewhere leaving me and Tate alone. "Sooooo"I tried to start a conversation.

"Sooooo what?"Tate smirked at me.

"Ummm I don't know. Was just tryna make conversation but I guess I can just walk around and see if I can find Tessa"I chuckle.

"I'll help you"Tate grab my arm wrapping mines with his. We walked away from his group of people to the dining room. "So you like the nurse at the vet clinic? You help with my mom and my wife"

"Yeah. I'm the vet technician"I said. "What you thought I was the assistant?"

"Nah. Mallory told me y'all only had one assistant"Tate said.

"Yeah until the assistant left because of Mallory. I don't know why but she left without telling us"I said.

"Mmmmm. Wow"Tate nodded his head.

"Where you work?"i ask.

"I'm a engineer"Tate stated.

"What kind? A mechanical, chemical, electrical......"

"A computer hardware engineer"he turned to me with a smile.

"Oh wow"i smiled. "You like it? Is it hard?"I don't know why I have so many questions for him. Where the hell is his wife?

"It's fun sometimes but sometimes it's not"he chuckle. Mallory came back from wherever she came back from. She smiled at Tate then kissed him. "Heyy. Where you been?"

"Just mingling around. Y'all talked for bit I see"Mallory looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah. It was nice talking to you Tate but I have to go and find Tessa"I waved goodbye and walked away from them.

Mallory have a fine ass husband and he rich too. But I have a type that I like.

Tᴀᴛᴇ Rᴏᴍᴀɴ Mᴀsᴏɴ

8:46Pᴍ

"You like her?"my wife ask. I watch as Aspyn walked off away from us.

"Hell yes. I like her"I smiled.

"She's perfect for our little threesome"

Yes she is.