❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

Tᴀᴛᴇ Rᴏᴍᴀɴ Mᴀsᴏɴ
Mᴀʀᴄʜ 10ᴛʜ, 2020
5:30Pᴍ

The clock struck 5:30 causing my ringer to go off. It's time for me to go home to my wife and spend time with my kids. I grab my personal items heading out the door.

"Oh Tate"I heard my boss assistant calling me. "Don't forget about tonight okay"the guy started fidgeting with his hand.

"I will be there. Don't worry"I smiled lightly at him walking off. I felt the Milwaukee wind hit me repeatedly as I walk to my car. I hop in exhaling thanking god that I made it to this car. I look down at my watch seeing it was 5:46. Mallory waitin on me. I pulled off from my job making my way home.

As I was driving back home, I received a texted from Mallory.

Wifey💍— pls check on Althea 🙄

Me— what you told her ?

Wifey💍— she's still mad at me and asypn don't wanna talk to me either🥺

Me—I'll handle it

I sigh heavily shaking my head at my wife mistake. I pulled up to the unknown house that my boss assistant gave me. I look closely at the windows seeing his girlfriend naked body. She was talking to someone who was in the room with her. Who is with her? I hop out my car shutting the door softly so no one wouldn't hear me.

I tip toed to the front door opening it. The alarm didn't go off which is good cause I'm not tryna get caught again. I made my way upstairs to the room where she was. That's when I heard talking.

"You sure you gave him extra documents to sign and paperwork cause I really want you"

"Mmmmmm. I want you too"

Is that my boss? "You know maybe we should go to the beach and have ourselves a one year anniversary"

Anniversary? "I would love to but I don't think your husband would like that"

So many secrets popping up. "I don't care about him. I wanna be with you"

After his so called wife stop talking, I bust into the room seeing my boss face get wide scared of his life. He have a wife himself so why he doing this to her.

"Tate...."

"Ummmm who are you? What do you want?"my boss assistant wife cover herself up while trying to rush to the bathroom. She slammed the door leaving me and my boss having a stare down.

"You know it's best if you leave her alone and focus on yourself, your company, and wife right"I spoke.

"Tate I......"

"Don't speak"I put my finger on my lip shushing him. "Just get dress and leave"

He nod his head grabbing his stuff. He didn't dare to put it on in front of me. My boss assistant wife walked out the bathroom with her pink tank top on and panties.

"Can you get the fuck out before I call the police!!"she yelled at me.

"I will but under one condition"I sat down on the bed. "You come clean to your husband"

"He told you to come spy on me! I know I should of left John a long time ago"she shook her head.

"Actually he wanted me to do something else to you. Not spy on you"I shook my head. "He didn't trust you so he hired me. A hitman"

"A hitman? Wait you a killer?"she backed up away from me grabbing her phone.

"No. I don't kill"I smiled. "Unless I have to kill"

"Please can you leave me alone. I'll do anything. I'll divorce John"she cried.

"Good girl"I got up from the bed looking at my phone. "Oh and another thing. That man who just left isn't the right guy for you sweetheart"

I chuckle shaking my head at this chick. She had a good guy who loved her. Do anything for her. Been with this chick for 4 years now. But she threw that all away just so she can have fun with a man who's also married. With 12 kids.

She learned her lesson though.