❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
Aᴘʀɪʟ 17ᴛʜ, 2020
2:47Pᴍ

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Yeah, in this situation you're not allowed to ask that question"

The atmosphere was cringing. Very wrong but I guess I have to be strong. It's been a month since I seen Tate and his wife. When I called Mallory and seen her the other day she said Tate was having difficulty with his life. Don't know what that means. I just left them alone. Now Tate is back in my life aggravating me a lot.

"What you mean I'm not allowed to ask that question? This is my apartment, my space"I rolled my eyes at him.

The next thing I know I felt a large hand on my back pushing me on the bed. I felt Tate pinning me down as I squirmed trying to get away from him.

"Tate!! Get off me!!"I yelled out.

"Don't roll your eyes at me"—"I won't hurt you"Tate kissed my neck causing me to stop yelling. "See I told you"he whispered in my ear.

"Why you pushed me?"i ask.

"I don't like a sassy girl, you know that"Tate answered.

"I'm sorry"I mumble. I felt Tate hand near my nipple. He squeezed my nipple causing me to gasp.

"I'm sorry what?"Tate commended. 

"I'm sorry daddy"I cried. He finally let go my nipple getting off my body. I turned around seeing Tate smiling at me. "You think that's funny?"

"I mean....."I tried not to roll my eyes so he won't come back and squeeze my nipples again. I got up from the bed fixing my bra. "Mallory miss you"

"We work together. She told me that your life been difficult"I spoke.

"My life been difficult?"tate narrowed his eyebrows at me. "No. My life been busy"

"Work I guess"I stated.

"Correct. Also my mom and dad are back at it"

"What you mean? Tessa seems fine at work"I smiled.

"Nah ah. She's going through it"—"My dad wants the vet clinic to himself"Tate reported.

"What! Why?"I ask.

"Cause that's how my father is. He think that clinic is his but my mother build that place from the ground up. She ain't fighting for it"Tate trembled.

"Tate"I grab his hand looking him in the eyes. "Maybe you should fight with her. She needs you"

"You're right. But that's my father aspyn"Tate quaked. "I can't go against my own father"

"So you just gonna leave it alone?"i ask.

"...................yes"Tate nodded his head.

All I could do is nod my head and leave the situation alone. I start to take off my work clothes right in front of Tate. "I don't want sex. Just a cuddle"

"I wasn't looking for it"Tate muttered. He took off his shirt showing off his sexy ass packs. He laid down with his jeans on and took off his shoes. I laid down in my bra and panties plugging my phone on the charger.

"Comfortable?"I smiled at Tate.

"When I'm around you, I am"Tate smiled back. I snuggle right next to him feeling his body heat.

This all I need