❥𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18

ᴀʟᴛʜᴇᴀ ᴍɪssʏ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ
                   ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟽,𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟿:𝟷𝟾ᴀᴍ

The morning sun shined down on me as I walked to the coffee shop where Tate wanted me to meet him at. The coffee shop was owned by somebody I know so I'm getting free coffee.

I walk in the coffee shop looking for Tate. I didn't see him anywhere. Where is he? I walked all over the coffee shop making a fool of myself. "I'm sorry"I told the people who was just staring at me.

"Looking for someone?"I heard a familiar voice. I turned around seeing Mallory with her legs crossed while holding her coffee. "Oof, you look so pregnant"

"Yeah for your husband"I blurted out. "Where's Tate?"i ask her. She sigh heavily shaking her head.

"Tate didn't tell you. He left to California for a business trip but he left his phone here with me"she smiled. "Look, I'm not here to talk about Emma or anything but I do want to talk about that baby in your stomach"

"What about him?"I rubbed my stomach.

"Him"she nodded her head. "You know he won't be Tate jr"mallory smiled.

"He will. Me and Tate discussed it"it was like when I said that, her whole world came crashing down. Tate and Mallory have a son together but the truth is. That's not Tates son. That's John son. Her sideline.

"Let me tell you something Althea"Mallory stood up. "Ima give you 1 million dollars if you put the baby in adoption"she whispered. She gave me this piece of paper that wrote 1 million. "Do it and you will live"

Mallory shoulder bump me and walked out the coffee shop. I kept staring at the paper and thinking about it. Do Tate wants to keep this baby? Ima make sure his family knows about this baby.

ᴛᴇssᴀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

I knocked on the door waiting for somebody to answer. Finally Tessa maid answered the door for me.

"Hi, who are you?"she ask.

"I'm looking for Tessa. She here?"

"Ima get her"the maid close the door. I rolled my eyes at this bitch ready to go. But I have to do this.

Tessa came to the door with a smile then her smile fell. "Thea?"

"Hi Tessa. I'm surprise you remember me"I smiled.

"Yes I remember you. You and Emma"Tessa smiled a bit. "What you doing here?"

"I just want to tell you that I'm pregnant"I rubbed my stomach. "I'm 7 months pregnant. Boy of course"

"That's great"she nodded her head.

"His name is Tate jr"I smirked. Tessa quickly slammed the door in my face causing me to laugh out loud. "You gone be an official grandmother bitch!"

I kept laughing once I hop back in my car. It was like Tessa and Mallory world is crashing down on them since I'm pregnant. I'm doing all this before I leave cause I'm not staying in Milwaukee anymore.