❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
                  ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 𝟷,𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟸:𝟹𝟽ᴘᴍ

Work was very rushed today. It's like everybody's dog and cat and bird got into something after the holidays. Tessa wasn't here to help us so we had to call another veterinary doctor to help us out.

Thank god she came cause I was bout to walk out on Stacy. Ever since Stacy told me about Emma, I wanted to tell her that emma is dead because Tessa and Mallory killed the poor girl. But I don't want to start confusion.

"You have the table set up for the surgery?"i ask one of the students that was there just observing.

"Yeah. Umm I didn't know where the scalpel was"she spoke.

"Ima get it. Tessa keeps it hiddin in her office"I walked to the back where Tessa office was at. I swiftly open the door seeing Mallory on top Tessa desk with her legs wide open. Jason quickly zippin his pants once he saw me.

"Damn it Mallory. Did you lock the door?!"Jason ask looking at her with a mean look.

"I thought I did! Aspyn what is it?!"mallory semi yelled at me.

"I need the damn scalpel"I walk to Tessa cabinet grabbing the scalpel. I walk to the door and turned to Mallory. "I didn't know you and your husband's father get down as well"

"We don't. We just have..."

"Why you even explaining to her?! Get back to work!"Jason semi yelled.

"Jason don't play with me cause I can tell Tessa"I threatened.

"What the hell tessa gone do? She can't do anything to me"Jason smirked.

"She can't do anything to you but she can take something away from you. Your dignity"i said and walked away.

I went to the surgery room where the student and veterinary doctor was. I placed the scalpel down and sigh heavily.

"What's wrong?"the student ask.

"I need to go home. I don't feel right"—"Tell Stacy ima call her"

ʜᴏᴍᴇ

I paced back and forth waiting on Stacy to get here. I told her that I needed to talk to her and it's very important.

After pacing back and forth for 5 minutes and a half, I heard the door rung. I ran to the door opening it seeing Stacy. "Girl what's going on?"

"It's so much that's going on and I can't work at that damn veterinary clinic no more. I'm sorry"I shook my head sniffing.

"What's going on?"stacy grab my hand. "Talk to me"

I blinked my eyes trying not to cry. "About the Emma girl"I sniffle. "Althea told me what really happened"

"What?"stacy narrowed her eyebrows.

"Emma was messing with Tate behind Mallory back. Mallory must of didn't like it and got mad. She caught Emma and Tate together and told Tessa"—"Tessa and Mallory.....killed Emma and buried her body I think on the clinic's property"I sniffle.

"That's why Tessa giving away that clinic to Jason. If Jason get the clinic, she's calling the cops on him and he's going to prison for life"Stacy spoke.

"Another thing is. Jason and Mallory are fucking"

Stacy eyes became big once she heard me say that. "No fucking way. It's all apart of the plan"

"What plan?"I looked at her confuse.

"Tessa wants Mallory to have with Jason to keep him close. Tessa and Mallory needs to go down. You have to tell Althea to stay away from Tate before he get her killed as well"

I nodded my head thinking about Althea safety. This is very serious.