❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
Jᴜɴᴇ 20ᴛʜ, 2020
9:46Aᴍ

The dogs barked as they sat in their kennels waiting to either have their surgery or being put down. It's sad working at a vet clinic cause you don't know which dog would go home to a happy family.

Cats are different. They get to go home or back to the ASPCA since there's enough room for cats than dogs. Sad right.

As I was walking around the clinic looking for Tessa so we can start this surgery on one of the dogs, Mallory was outside in the back talking to Jason about something. I didn't even pay them no mind. I still have to find Tessa ass. I walk to the front seeing the other nurse in the front gathering information on dogs that was coming in.

"Hey Stacy. You seen where Tessa went?"i ask.

"I think she went outside to her car"one of the nurses answered. I nodded my head going towards the back door where we park our cars at. Tessa was standing by the door with John talking secretly.

"Wait what. You told me at the party months ago that you don't want the clinic anymore cause you was working on something else. What happened?!"

"I want what I build. We build this together so why we can't stay together here?"

"Cause I have different plans for this clinic. Different look to it, different employees, different everything"

"Jason, you know that can't work. You're in a deep ass hole with debts. I want to see you try and change everything"

Oh wow. I walked away from the back going to the front. I didn't know Jason was tryna change everything and fire us. I want to see him try as well.

Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Bye y'all"I waved goodbye to my coworkers walking to my car. I open the back door putting my bag and lunchbox in the backseat.

"Aspyn!"I heard someone calling me. I look over seeing Mallory coming towards me.

"Yes. Is it something I can help you with?"I smirked.

"Tonight. Are you coming with me and my husband to the night club?"mallory smiled.

"A nightclub? Uhhhhh......"

"Look, if you don't wanna come you don't have to. Let me know though okay"she walk back to her car leaving me a bit confuse.

I see who wears the pants in her relationship.