❥ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼,𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝟼:𝟹𝟼ᴘᴍ

I knocked on Althea door waiting patiently. I heard a dog bark and then her voice in the background telling the dog to be quiet. Finally Althea open the door starring at me.

"You gone let me in or let me stay outside?"I tilted my head to the side looking at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm still a bit shock that I invited my boyfriend second hoe to my place"Althea smiled a bit.

"Second hoe? Look here bit...."

"Girl I'm just playing"she laughed. "Come in"she moved to the side letting me in. Her place was well kept. It didn't smell like dog piss or shit. Smelt like flowers to me.

"Nice place"I mumble.

"What you thought my place was gonna be stink and trashy?"thea giggled.

"At least smelt pissy but I guess I was wrong"I smiled at her.

"Sooooo why you came again?"she sat down on the couch turning off her tv.

"I want to talk to you about Tate"I sat down across from her. "He's using you Thea. He told me at his Christmas party"

Thea snickered a bit shaking her head a bit. "He's using me? Tate using me"she laughed. "No he's not. He's lying to you aspyn because he was just here this morning"

"Thea I don't..."

"Aspyn, he gave me this brand new bracelet and necklace with name on it. A brand new tv"she pointed at the tv. "And a fucking car that I always wanted"

"Toys and shit doesn't mean he loves you Althea! It just makes you shut up!"i semi yelled. "This man is using you for sex and lying to you........."

"Why does it matter to you all of sudden! You didn't care about Tate now you do!?"

"I don't like Tate nor Mallory. Honestly, I'm thinking about moving back to Canada because of them"

"Then go back. We good here"—"We getting married aspyn and Mallory is getting divorced. Simple"Althea smiled a bit.

"Who was Emma?"i ask her. Althea smile was swept away once I said her best friend name. "Hmm"

"H-How you know Emma?"she ask.

"I don't know Emma but I know what happened to her and Tate"I said. "She was either killed by Tate or sent away from here because Tate liked her too and Mallory must of found out about it"

"Tate didn't do anything"Thea spoke. She sniffle a bit rubbing her eyes that was now red. "It was Mallory and Tessa who killed her"

Tessa! Why would Tessa kill the student? "Why?"

"Cause she fucked Tate and Mallory caught them. They fought that night and Emma was kicked out the house"—"She told me the next day what happened and haven't seen her since"

"She fucked Tate or Tate fucked her?"

"She fucked him. She was money hungry and wanted more from him"Thea added. "I hated that Emma did that but she was young and ambitious and..."Thea started to cry. I sat next to Thea rubbing her back. "I fucking miss her!!"

"Why you haven't told the cops?"i ask.

"There was no evidence. Tessa and Mallory covered it up so well"Thea sniffle. "That's why I'm doing what I'm doing. Mallory don't need Tate. She needs to be in hell"

They both don't need each other