❥𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

Tᴀᴛᴇ Rᴏᴍᴀɴ Mᴀsᴏɴ
                       Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20, 2020
7:38Pᴍ

People walked back and forth, in and out my house laughing drinking having a great time. Mallory was keeping the guest entertain by playing music for them and telling them funny stories.

My kids wasn't here since the party ain't really kid friendly. I wanted it to be kid friendly cause once Mallory start drinking she ain't herself no more. I hate that about her but she's my wife.

"Yo Tate. What time is the party party beginning? I wanna show off my stick"my coworker ask while laughing.

"Dude it's disgusting that you said that"I shook my head at him. "But I'll let you know when"

"Thanks man"he pat my back walking away. All I wanna do is lay down and sleep. I didn't even ask for this party. Mallory did.

I walk outside to my front yard seeing someone kissing two people. Two females of course and a male. I look down and back up seeing aspyn approaching. Why she here?

"Hey"I smiled a bit. "Why you here?"

"Mallory wanted me to come over. It's a swingers party huh?"Aspyn ask.

"............yeah"I sigh heavily. "Make yourself comfortable"

"Actually I don't want to be here. Can we talk?"she ask.

"Yeah sure. Talk about what?"I pulled aspyn away from the garden area that was close to the kitchen window.

"About Althea"she said. "She told me that y'all really love each other and that she can't let you go"

"Look, I just like fucking Althea and that's it. I don't want Althea as a partner or be in a relationship with her"I said even though it's not true. I do have feelings for Althea but I have to hide it from Mallory and aspyn. I don't know if aspyn will tell Mallory or someone else.

"Well then. That's wow...."I cut her off.

"What?!"

"Althea really have feelings for you and you telling me that you just fucking her"aspyn hissed.

"Okay and. Get over it"i hissed back.

"Look! I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!"aspyn yelled causing the people to look at us.

"And I'm trying to subtly avoid it!"I yelled back. "I told you! I don't like Althea like that!"

"Like what!"I heard Mallory voice behind us. "Tate answer me!"

"Go back inside mal. Me and aspyn just having a conversation"I said calmly.

"We're done with this conversation"aspyn said and walked away.

"Aspyn! Your not staying?!"mallory called out.

"Let her go"