❥𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12

Asᴘʏɴ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Jᴏɴᴇs
Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 12,2020
6:47Pᴍ

The Christmas songs played over and over as I sat in the office rereading some documents. Tessa and Stacy was in the operating room working on tryna save a stray cat life. Mallory went home since one of her kids is sick and Tate is at work busy. I suppose.

Ever since Althea told me that she's in love with Tate and claims that's her man, I kinda left Tate and Mallory alone. They left me alone as well. But Althea tells me that her and Tate see each other everyday. Bomb shell. Mallory gonna be so mad.

"Alright, we're done"Stacy walked in the office. "What you looking at?"she narrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Who was the student that was here?"i ask Stacy. Stacy eyes widen a bit. She looked around making sure Tessa wasn't around then close the door. I'm ready to hear it all.

"You really wanna know Tessa and John dirty secrets"Stacy tilt her head to the side. "I'll tell you but promise me you won't tell anyone else"

"I promise. Black people ain't no snitches"I chuckle.

"Hey we ain't pullin the race card here"Stacy giggle. "The student that was here working with us was some girl who came from high school. She was a African American who was tryna live her dream. She wanted to be Tessa"

"What was her name?"

"Emma"

"I never heard of a Emma who worked here..."I chuckle.

"That's because when you came in the picture, she left or disappeared"Stacy spoke. "Last time I saw Emma, Tessa ask her to come to their little dinner at Tessa house"

"W-What?"i stuttered. "You knew about the dinner when Tessa ask me...."

"Yes. And I knew what they do at that little dinner party"—"I should of told you before but I didn't want to come off as mean or anything"

"No you good"—"What happened after the party?"

"She stop coming to work, she stop answering my calls, and she stop going to school. I lost trace of her. But I start to notice that Mallory and Tate was hiding something at their house"

"How you know?"I ask.

"Cause I went there before with Tessa. They was acting strange and kept saying make sure the thing is locked up"—"I knew Emma was there either alive or dead"

Oh my god. Good thing I got out before something bad would happen to me. But Althea is trouble as well.

"If you wanna know more about Emma, ask Althea. She's Emma best friend"Stacy gave me this piece of paper with a phone number. This is Althea number. I nodded my head getting up from the chair.

What Stacy told me gave me chills. Mallory and Tate ain't just swingers. They're killers too.