Chapter 4

Y/N's POV
It was like any other day. Another boring day of class but it was interesting this time and I was kinda into it.

A few minutes later and you had to get up and go to class

You were going to walk with Sero but this time was different a blond hair boy that had a black lighting blot in his hair he said his name was denki. You kept calling him pikachu but he don't mind and you kinda also had crush on him and he was having a little crush on you because over the course of a few days he gave some of his hoodies and they were so warm and on some days you fell asleep in his dorm.

Sero's POV
I thought that kirshima was the last person that Y/N was going to hang out with. I guess I was wrong. "Y/N why do you always make this difficult for me." Now this got me even more mad. "I just don't understand why all of this guys have a crush on you." But now looks we have another guy trying to steal you away from me. I just might have to kill them both. If Y/N saw me doing that they would hate me right?

Y/N's POV
I was staying at denki's dorm playing video games. It was getting late I said goodnight to denki and left his room. When I got out bakugo was waiting for me. I think he was waiting for me so he can walk me to my dorm since my dorm is right next to his. When we got to my dorm I said goodnight to bakugo and went inside my dorm. He said goodnight to me and he went in his dorm. I got my pajamas on and went to sleep.

Sero's POV
I was spying on Y/N and bakugo walking to there dorm room. I was quite jealous that bakugo was holding there hand it made me jealous because I don't want want anyone stealing my Mi amor. (Translation: My love)

Sero went back to his dorm but still thinking about you but there was always someone getting in his way first bakugo then kirishima and now denki. This was going to be harder then he thought.

You went to sleep and you had a good dream this time. But for Sero it was a nightmare.

The dream was about you and Sero were on the way to the cafeteria like you guys used do you hang out with him and after lunch was over you and Sero walked to class like a normal school day.

But after class ended denki picked you up (brattle style) and this made Sero really jealous. He decided to follow you and denki and what he saw he made him want to kill denki. He saw you and denki kissing each other.

Suddenly he woke up. He tried to convince himself that it wasn't real but something didn't sit well with him the fact that you and denki were kissing each other made him mad and want to kill him.

But it was a dream it couldn't possibly come true. But the more he thought about it the more mad he got. But he knew that he needed to clam down before he lost it and kill denki. He calmed down an thought about it for awhile and he came to the conclusion that the dream wouldn't come true but little did he know that there was someone was in his way.

———————————————————————————
Hey weebs and welcome back to the next chapter of this Yandere Sero x Reader hope you guys liked it. This my first yandere story I have ever made. If you guys have any suggestions for my next story let me know in the comments