Chapter 5

Y/N's POV
It was another day at UA and I heard that there is rival class called class 1-B and we were going to meet them and I was really excited to meet them.

"Ok class we are going to meet class 1-B." Aizawa said. "Do we have to." Denki said and you can tell that he didn't want to go but he to. "Yes denki we have to." He said. He sighed and said ok.

you was really excited to go so we all went to class 1-b classroom door but you had to ask Sero to stand next to you because it made me feel safer. We held hands and all the feelings that you had for came back but when we got in there where eyes staring at you.

Then aizawa said to go talk to them. It was pretty weird talking to kids that look like the kids in my class. But this one kid who look kinda similar to kirishima. And I already noticed that you let go of sero's hand.

"Hey kiri can I ask you something?" you asked. "Sure what is it." Kiri said. "Who is that boy who looks like you?" you asked. "Oh that's tetsutetsu." He said. "Oh can you introduce me to him?" you asked. "Sure come with me." He said walking me to him. "Oh hey Kiri and who is this cutie here?" He asked. "Oh this is Y/N." He said.

You kinda liked him and you think he liked me back. You and tetsutetsu started talking for awhile and he invited you to his dorm. You told you had to ask aizawa first he said it was fine. So you asked him if he come with you and he said yes.

So you walked to aizawa and you asked him if you can spend the night at tetsutetsu's dorm and he said yes. You both smiled at each other and went on with our day.

<time skip>

The school day finally end and tetsutetsu was waiting for you. You told him that you needed to get some stuff from your dorm he said that it was fine and that he would waited for you outside of your dorm. After you packed all your stuff me and tetsutetsu walked to his dorm. I asked him if I can hold his hand and he said it was fine. I had forgotten about what happened with me and Sero. But now you had a crush on tetsutetsu and I think he had a crush on you too.

Sero's POV
I can't believe this first it was bakugo trying to steal Y/N away from me then kirishima then denki and now it's tetsutetsu. Why are there so many guys trying to steal you away from me. I just don't understand why. Maybe I should just follow them. I tried to follow them but I couldn't find them. I sighed I decided to just go back to my dorm.

Y/N's POV
Me and tetsutetsu were walking to his dorm but I was getting pretty tired and could barely even walk. But we were almost there. But I was too tried to walk any further. So I asked tetsutetsu if could carry me rest of the way there and he said yes. He picked me up and I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke and saw tetsutetsu sleeping right next to me. I trie to wake him up but he was out cold. But when I wanted to get up I can always feel his hand pulling me back on his bed. But this time I decided to cuddle him and sooner or later we started cuddling. The next morning I woke up and got ready tetsutetsu was still asleep so when I got ready I woke him and surprisingly he woke up and got ready to. He offered to walk me to my class and I said yes then we headed off.

Sero's POV
I was really worried because I wasn't able to follow them but the way that tetsutetsu was looking at Y/N made me so mad I just wanted to kill him. I want to kill him but I can't not right now.

When you got to class you said to goodbye to tetsutetsu. He said goodbye back and walked to his class. You had his phone number so you can talk to him.

Y/N's POV
It was another day of class but it was not boring and it was almost the weekend because I was going to hang out with my family and I was ready excited.

After class ended you walked with kirishima to lunch you too where talking and even Mina was telling you and kirishima that you and kirishima look so cute together even Denki agreed. After lunch it was time to go back to class and you and kirishima walked to class.

After class was over kirishima walked with you to your dorm because you told him that you were going to your parents house for the weekend. You got all your stuff and headed to your parents house. But you didn't realize that Sero was following you.

———————————————————————————
Finally this chapter is finished. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you guys excited for it as well.