Chapter 18

Previously on Yandere Sero x Reader Vol.1 the obsession chapter 17- When you guys got to there the police that were guarding you were there. You two told them everything.

"Would you like to press charges miss Y/N"
———————————————————————————————
"Yea I would like to press attempted murder and stalking charges." You said with a serious face. In Kiri's head: "Is it just me or was that hot" "ok miss Y/N thank you for being this to our attention." One of the police officers said. "Thank you." Kiri said.

When you guys left you let out a sigh of relief. That was when you heard a sound in the bushes it sounded like someone was yelling and sound was like a police officer. You and kiri shared a look saying "What the fuck is that?" So in the end you guys went to see what that sounds were coming from.

When you guys found where the sounds were coming from you would never look at Sero the same ever again. There was a officer pinning Sero to the ground and in front of the two of them was a teenage boy that was missing for a month. That was when you got a call from the hospital that testutestu was in.

*On the phone*
Doctor
Hello is this Y/N L/N
Y/N🤍🌿
Yes this is them
Doctor
Hello good news Tetsutetsu made it
and he wants to see you.
Y/N🤍🌿
Ok I will be there thank you
Doctor
Your welcome
*call ended*

"Hey Kiri I have to go to the hospital." You said. "Ok, I will tend to hanta." Kiri said giving Sero that death glare. "Ok bye Kiri." You hugging him. "Oh and Sero...I.Hate.You" you said before you walked away.

He was shocked he couldn't believe it he did it all for you and he loved you but you didn't love him back and now he would have to spend the rest of his life in jail.

When you got to the hospital and checked in you went into his room. You ran to his hospital bed crying "You made me scared you idiot." You with a smile but also crying. "I'm sorry cutie." He said hold your face in his hands.

"I'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you." You said holding his hand. "Please don't cry Y/N" Testutestu said rubbing his thumb on your cheek wiping away your tears. "Sorry I was just so scared cause i thought you wouldn't make it." You said.

"Y/N you know me I'm strong you know that." He said smiling. "Do want me to get Kiri in here." You asked. "Yea I want to see my bro." He said. "Ok wait a second." You said before you walked out of his hospital room. "Hey Kiri you can come in." You said.

When Kiri walked in they were both crying. You were happy to see your two shark boys seeing each other. That was when bakugo came in.

You ran to him hugging him while crying. You were happy that bakugo was still was still alive. "You really did good protecting them shitty hair." Bakugo said hugging you back and looking at kirishima. "Your welcome and you two shitty hair number 2." Bakugo said looking kirishima's twin. "Hey like Kiri said your welcome." Testutestu said. Well I need to go and talk aizawa I'll be back later." Bakugo said walking out of the room but before he left you hugged him and he hugged you back "I'll be back ok." Bakugo said. "Ok." You said letting him go.

*From outside of the room*

"So what did you want to talk about?" Bakugo asked. "Well I just wanted to say thank you for being there for them." Aizawa said. "No problem and do you want to see her."  Bakugo said. "Yea I would love to." He replied

Aizawa went to the room testutestu and you were talking he was happy that he survived he knew that he was a fighter.

"Oh hey aizawa." He said. "Hey testutestu how are you so far." Aizawa asked. "Doing good so far." He replied. "Thank you for protecting her all of you, you guys must love her." Aizawa said looking and kirishima, Bakugo and testutestu. "We sure do." They all said.

A few weeks later and testutestu was fully received. Everything was perfect and Sero went to prison for 15 years. You were happy and you were also happy that everyone was ok.

*a year later*

It had been a year and all of you are still in UA. You and bakugo hanged out a lot together. But you started to noticed that bakugo was acting weird. He was always get you gifts, hug you from behind or kiss you. You couldn't blame him you would do the same to him. As the months went by you two got closer. One day bakugo asked you something that made you cry tears of joy.

"Y/N I loved you ever since the day I met you and I just wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend." Bakugo asked

To be continued~

———————————————————————————————
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that this it for Vol.1. Vol.2 is coming out soon so I hope you guys are ready for that. Thank you guys for all of the support though out this volume. I am really great full for every single one of you beautiful/handsome weebs. Oh and before I forget the last part in going to be in vol.2 chapter 19 just to give you guys I little heads up. I hope you guys enjoyed this first Vol and I will see you guys in the next Vol. Love you weebs. Bye😁❤️