°PROLOGUE°

Our Not So Sweet Meeting

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

It was in the morning where all people in the neighborhood wake up and were ready to start their new day but that doesn't include the certain titanium hair-colored boy who was still in his deep sleep.

Not soon after, a loud ring echoing his room as he grunts and decided to curse at whoever interrupted his sleep as he sat up and rub his eyes, clearing his eyes sight.

He looks to his left and grabbed his phone that seems like not gonna stop ringing and the screen display someone with a named contact: Alien.

He didn't waste any time as he picks up the call and opens his mouth about to say something but before he could do that, the other side of the line already screams caused his ear to go deaf for a second.

"Jiminsshi?! Where are you?! It's already 7:30, I've been waiting for 20 minutes! The class is gonna start soon!"

"So what Taehyung? I'm the principal son, what can they do if I come late?" Jimin said while rolling his eyes as he steps out from his comfy bed and walks towards his bathroom, painfully slow.

"Well you're lucky for that bitch but, your friend is not the principal son! Are you that stupid?!"

"Bitch, can you calm down? I'm in the toilet right now... I'll be there after 20 minutes..." Jimin said and right before Taehyung could reply anything he hung the call, decided to end the conversation there since he really can't stand his best friend's ugly voice in the morning.

Jimin's Pov

Yeah, that's my best friend, Kim Taehyung and we literally grow up together and practically like brothers but the only thing is that we don't live in the same house together.

I still remember how the first time I meet him back then, he was 5 years old and was eating ice cream alone and some of the boys in our neighborhood bullied him and end up pushing that precious ice cream of his.

Luckily for him, I saw everything that happened and the next thing I know I kick off their ass really hard and they ended up calling their mama, tch what a pussy. Ever since then we have become good friends until now.

I strip myself out of my pajama revealing my white milky thighs and my perky ass, not to brag but I'm beautiful compare to another man out there, the boys at my school literally drooling over my handsome face and the Jibooty.

I twist the shower pipe open, feeling the water drop on my soft baby skin as I moan, loving how some of the water string move sensually against my thigh.

_________________✍

After few moments, I finally get out of the bathroom and walk straight to my closet, and grab my school uniform which I find boring and ugly as hell. This shit is so outdated is like the 1771 school uniform.

It was a maroon-colored coat with grey strips at the side of the sleeve and matching it with grey pants, also grey colored tie. I wear the ugly school uniform as I didn't put my shirt inside, instead, I just let it be like that even though I know the rules very well.