°5°

His Sinister Smirk

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Enjoy lovelies!! <3]

Author's Pov

The school ended and Jimin was walking towards his house after sending Taehyung to his... They live three houses away so they usually walk together.

Jimin reached his house as he throws his shoes away and walks inside further, unnoticed there are two men in the living room watching him.

He yawned and slumped his body against the sofa as he sighs in relief and glance to his left which he saw his father and Jungkook were looking at him as he just smiles in return but frowned when he finally realized.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin shrieked and look at Mr. Jeon who is smirking at him. Don't get wrong he's not shocked or anything but Jungkook's face really ruined his sleepy mood.

"Watch your mouth, Jimin." Mr. Park said softly, trying so hard to hold his laugh, looking at his son's face who looks at Mr. Jeon with terrified facial expressions. It's a rare sight and he's gonna use this moment to tease Jimin later.

"D-dad? What is this jerk doing here?" Jimin asked and look at Mr. Park who seems amused with the nickname and the fact that Mr. Jeon didn't say anything against it, makes him more entertained by the two.

"First of all don't call him a jerk. He's your teacher, you should respect him. Second of all, I decided to make him your math tutor." Mr. Park said and Jimin heart immediately stops beating.

Jimin's Pov

W-what? WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT DID I JUST HEARD?! Mr. Jeon?! My Tutor?! No! That shit ain't gonna happen.

"Jimin are you okay?" Mr. Jeon called out and look at me with a worried face, acting as if he cares about me but I could still saw his smirk behind the question. What a jerk indeed.

"No, I'm not okay! Ever since you walk into his house I can't breathe! The thought of you sharing oxygen with me is terrible!" I let out as Mr. Jeon look at me with a knowing grin while my father just glances at me with wide eyes, perhaps shocked by what I've said.

"Is that so Mr. Park Jimin?" He asked and look at me when his seductive dark doe's eyes gaze making me feel small like usual and shit- not gonna lie I feel my dick twitched when he said my full name.

I don't know my name could be sound so sinfully coming out from his mouth.

"S-shut up," I said stuttering and he chuckles deeply as if he knows what effect he has on me. I look at my father who still didn't say anything about this as I looked at him and give him puppy eyes, silently begging to not make Mr. Jeon my educator.

"No objection, he will come here every day at 3 P.M. School exam is not far away and I needed you to give your best..." Mr. Park said and I glanced at Mr. Jeon who cackle caused my blood to boils. Fuck this! I don't need a tutor! Heck, I'm one of the smartest students in my school even though I have pretty bad behavior but still, no one can deny my score.

"How about I go to Mr. Jeon's house?" I asked smiling sweetly and my father choked on his hot tea who cough hard at my sudden change. Don't get me wrong, I asked to change the location so that my father won't know if I actually skip the tuition and hang out with Taehyung.

It's easier that way.

"Well if you want too then okay. How about Mr. Jeon? Are you okay?" I look at my father and then peek at Mr. Jeon who looked at me with a smirk on his face. I swear to god, one day I'm gonna slap his face so that he could stop smirking. Don't be mad, I'm scared that there's something wrong with his face that's why I have to slap it, to see if it's okay or not. I'm a good boy with kind intentions. That's it.