°44°

My Love For You Was Beyond Everything.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Jungkook was standing in front of Jimin's house door while holding a bouquet of black roses as he bit his lower lips harshly. He was uneasy and so anxious about the sudden invitation. Just now, Jimin called him to come to his house as per his mother's request and asked him to bring something nice along as a gift.

Why? He himself doesn't know that.

Did Jimin already tell her about them? Did she agree with it? What if she doesn't? All these bad thoughts were running inside Jungkook's head, making him restless. But then he snapped when he realized, he's stood there for half an hour already.

He fake cough multiple times before straightening his back, wanted to show a decent impression to his soon-to-be mother-in-law. Well, at least that's what he thought of Ms. Park despite the fact he knows the female didn't agree with their illegal relationship.

How did he know that?

Well, of course, Park Jimin told him all... From the moment where she caught them at the window, till she threatened the boy to leave him, and at last; until Jimin decided to broke up with him. Jungkook is disappointed a little because that shows Jimin still didn't fully believe in his love but nevertheless what happened back then does not imply what will happen in the future... People change.

With a deep breath he took, he moved closer to the door before holding out his hand to knock it. Jungkook heard the sound of footsteps slowly coming to him and somehow, it managed to make him worried that he already was. Whatever happened later, he just hopes it won't end badly...

The door soon creaked opened as Jungkook met a sight of Jimin who is wearing a plain black jersey shirt, and short pants that are extremely tight revealing his butt shape more. He choked hard by the scene in front of him as he quickly looked away from Jimin's body to glance at the boy's face. "Ahh, Mr. Jeon... Come in." Jimin said happily as opened the door wide for the male to step in.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but nevertheless, he followed the boy's invitation as he stepped inside Jimin's house and noticed a delicious smell coming from the kitchen which he believes Ms. Park is there. "Mom... He's here!!" Jimin called out before he grabbed Jungkook wrist and pulled the man towards the dining table where there's few dishes on it.

"Wait here," Jimin stated simply, still didn't notice the flowers inside his boyfriend's hands as he walked to the kitchen where his mother; Ms. Park is making a jug of orange juice as their drink for the dinner tonight. "Remember what I told you Jimin... Don't ruin it." Ms. Park said while chuckling as Jimin gulped hard, feeling nervous getting his inside.

"Did we really needed to that?" He whispered to his mother and received a nod from the female. "It's the only way." Ms. Park stated simply and continue to blend the fresh orange as Jimin stared at his mother before recalled what happened that evening.

Right as soon Jimin spat those words, he didn't waste any time and stepped out from the living room, leading the way to his room to pack his things; leaving his mother who was shocked by his answer.

She didn't expect her son to go against her for just stupid monkey love with the teacher. Yes, she understands that Jungkook gave her son a promise ring but will that change anything? Of course not. Who knows what the male will do later? For as long as she lives, she learned something from the hell they call the world.

Promises are made to be broken...

Believe it or not, she has been there in Jimin position before. She knows what it feels like to fall in love with your teacher. At first, everything will go smooth and sweet but then, things will start to go rough and bitter when the reality hits. She learned it from the very best... Now that the history repeats itself– she didn't want the boy to be the next victim.