°FINAL°

Nothing Could Stop Us.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So what now?" He asked, looking at Jungkook, feeling embarrassed by the stares they're received suddenly. "What do you mean by that? Kiss me, you cute idiot!!" The older replied before pulling Jimin waist closed to him and crashed their lips in the middle of the floor, not even minding the fact they might get hate for that.

Jimin's eyes slightly widen in surprise when he felt his teacher's lips against him, kissing him hungrily as if it were their first kiss. His head leaning back due to how much force Jungkook was putting into the kiss, making him feel the familiar butterflies around his stomach.

Jimin managed to circles his hands around his teacher's neck and his eyes subconsciously closing as he started kissing back, trying to meet with the latter's pace but gasped in the kiss when he realized that they were still in the hospital and many people could see it.

Jungkook took it as an opportunity to entered his tongue in Jimin's mouth and pressed their bodies together wanting to feel every inch of Jimin. Jungkook didn't take much time to make the kiss rough, tilting his head a little to deepen the kiss, swirling his tongue around his student who at last managed to break the kiss with a little push on his chest.

"S-stop it, Mr. Jeon... We're in public." Jimin said, cheeks already turned red by the humiliation. Though he normally didn't care about people's stares, he still feel ashamed by the fact they openly kissing. "So my love is being shy now? Okay..." The older teased, grabbing the boy's chin before pointed upwards, feeling grateful he found him in his life.

"Gosh, I love you so much I didn't know how to explain through words..." He blurted out and receive a loud scoff from Jimin in return but of course, there's no point in doing that when his cheeks turned completely red. "You're so fucking cute." Jungkook continued before pulled Jimin in a hug, earning a few coos from people who saw them.

"I love you too... Jungkook." Jimin replied with a quiet voice since he was hiding his face in the male's chest, silently smiling to himself but nonetheless managed to be reached by Jungkook ears which earned a shocked facial expression from the older by the comeback. Well, to be honest, he didn't expect that because he knows the boy is arrogant to approve it.

"Good. Because I'm not going to stop bothering you until you love me too..." He flirted, catching Jimin off guard as the boy looked up and unexpectedly received a wink from the older, making him blush than ever before pushing him away harshly. "Why did you push me?" He asked, slightly offended by the treatment but only received a scoff from the boy. "Because I want to."

"I don't accept that answer. Come here." Jungkook said before circled his left hand around the boy's waist again and pulled them closer. "Eww, go away... You smell stinks!!" He replied, pushing the male's chest but not hard enough to actually drive them apart. "Oh, sorry Park but unfortunately, I can't let you go... Forever..." Jungkook spoke out loud, unknowing this caused the other heart, stopped beat by the claim.

Perhaps the words are indeed normal and have nothing special about them but... the hidden meaning behind every phrase is what makes it more special in Jimin's heart.

"Oh, for the first time Mr. Jeon... I couldn't help but agree with that." Jimin mumbled before grinned widely and crashed their lips for the second time in the hospital, still unnoticed the loving stare he got from his mother and his so-called enemy; So-Hyun from afar...

"And the endddddddd..." Jimin announced to Jung-Min, who didn't stop smiled hearing his father's fiction, unaware of the fact that it is not a made-up fantasy plot but a tiny bit of his parent's past love story. "Woah... Do you think they're happy now? Do you think they have children after that?!!" The boy asked eagerly to his father who shrugged off in return.