°49°

Loving You Is The Best
Decision

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimin's Pov

Before this, I said my heart broke into pieces. But now I understand, my heart was never broke, never hurt nor even cracked. Wanted to know why? Because I already gave it to Mr. Jeon... My heart, my soul, and even my body were all given to him.

Despite the tears that crawled from my eyes, my feet keep working in their own way and lead me to the hospital main entrance. I received many confused and worried stares from people around which usually I will feel uncomfortable with but surprisingly that time, I didn't care about anything except for my love... Jeon Jungkook.

Reality hit my face, stabbed right in my heart when I realized that it was not a dream nor a nightmare. It was actuality. And it hurts more when I know he died because of me. By this, I couldn't help but to kneeled down in the middle of the floor while crying my heart's eyes out. Please, I'm begging you... Bring back my Jeon... Bring back the one who loves me for me... I promised this time I will embrace every moment.

I hugged myself there while people gave me sad look, probably understand what I feel that time. "Please, my love... Come back to my arms..." I mumbled under my breath, feeling my stomach hurts in an unexplainable way. It hurts more than when I broke up with him because I know that time; I still can meet him and look at him but now...

He was no longer there to embrace me...

"Come on... Faster!! I need to see my Jimin!!"

My heart dropped when I heard the familiar voice. I didn't need to look to know who's belongs to. It's my Jeon's voice!! My headshot upwards as I wandered my eyes around the floor, hoping to found Mr. Jeon but as expected; he's not there. Great, now I begin to hearing his voice even though he's not here. I'm really turning crazy.

"Ouch!! Don't be so harsh So-Hyun!! It hurts!!"

Wait, I don't think that's a voice in my head? I stood up and looked, searching for where the voice came from and I didn't found him but I really heard his voice just now? Unexpectedly, my body turned around itself as if there's a magnet that pulled me and I froze when I found Mr. Jeon was limping with So-Hyun who helped him walk.

Author's Pov

Jimin stood there, froze as if he just got bewitched by a witch. He wanted to scream, yelled happily, and even run to the male to make sure he's not just an imagination but his body couldn't function properly that time. "My love!!" Jungkook screamed from afar happily as he left So-Hyun behind and walked limping to Jimin who stayed still like a rock.

He reached Jimin and didn't waste any time then wrapped his hand around the boy's waist, hugging him with euphoria filled his stomach. Since his left hand was broken and just got its treatment; he could only move one hand and for him, it's enough as long as he got to hug his lover...

As soon as the ambulance dropped him at the hospital, he was immediately given treatment because he was injured badly.

He wanted to call Jimin but luck was really not on his side that day, it was out of battery. So, when he heard that Jimin is there to confirm his body, he panicked badly and asked So-Hyun to help him walk because his legs were slightly broken. By the time he reached the police; they said Jimin already left making him more worried so he told them his identity before leaving and the officers apologized for the death accusation.